Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 05:09 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
These photos honestly look like they were downloaded from some website.
Please post a photo of your wife with today's newspapers. That would be much more convincing..
I have posted Miyuki's photo at a few places. Miyuki is not whore and wont do such photo taking with news paper things.

If you want such women, you hare plenty other good looking lady on this forum to look. Beside, Miyuki has no idea I come to forum like this to post her photo...

Yet I will give you a photo taken recently at one of gathering which I invited 4 guys from other forum who has been fan of Miyuki to take photo.

It was suppored to be portrait shooting yet ended up nude. All guys are pretending as my customers.

I never shared these photo anywhere... rest is up to you to believe or not which I really dont care.

Like I said if it does bother you please enjoy other women in this forum as I am doing this favor for other members.

In case you like it, please reward me good points!

I took one and the other one is taken by 72 year old men who was impotent.

Yet he was able to get hard on next shooting and Miyuki felt pity on him & did oral for him (she was very drunk)...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_2016_2ndparty_054.jpg (856.8 KB, 2198 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki_2016_2ndparty_304.jpg (856.6 KB, 1967 views)