View Single Post
Old 28-11-2016, 05:56 AM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 8
tomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Swingers Club - Sounds & Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I have added m4a to the attachment file type.
Thank you for such a quick turnaround boss!
I did manage to capture some pictures for our sammy boys. More sounds and pictures to come! But before that I want to report a small incident.

I went back to the club today as it is a naturist spa during the day. As I was paying in, I saw a hot couple being introduced to the facilities. They were fit, smartly dressed and the girl was wearing red lipstick. Anyway, I went to change into birthday suit and made my way to the hot tub. Soon after, I saw this hot couple come towards the hot tub, unwrap their towels and enter in naked. Hot bodies in hot tub!

There were two other guys in the hot tub. We had a bit of chit-chat. It was the couple's first time there. Soon one of the guys tested waters and started to finger the girl. She indicated him to continue. I put my hand near her face (only my hand could reach that far), and she started to suck my finger. I played with her mouth for a while and then positioned myself on the edge of the tub. I put my cock next to her mouth and she took it in. Only just now I had seen her all dressed and sexy, and now my cock was in her mouth. I started to fuck her throat slowly, while the other guy started to finger her vigourously. The sight of her red lips wrapped around my cock was awesome. She took me in her mouth completely. I tried not to gag her or make her out of breath (being gentle!). Her partner then asked me and another guy to cum on her face. We were happy to oblige. I think my tank was almost empty for the day, but the other guy shot a good load on her face. It was an awesome sight. I then played with her soft white boobs. I think she had come from fingering by now and the couple left to take a break.

After a while, it was time for round 2. The couple were back and the girl was getting fingered again. Me being me, I jumped in from the side and positioned my cock nicely. By this time, her lipstick was gone and mascara smudged. I thrust my cock deep into her mouth, this time not so gentle. I started to fuck her mouth again and shoved it in completely and kept it there for a few seconds. Great feeling, just like being inside a pussy. We were asked to cum on her face again and another gentleman did a great job of that.

Attached is a picture of that hot tub (taken on another day when 2 couples were playing).

OMG... can't believe I am getting up to all sorts of mischief.