Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
vark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Well.. sharing my FR in Miri..

Mega Hotel Spa.

This spa is located somewhere between the floors of mega hotel. Can't really remember which one though. Somehow that day feeling itchy on the dee-dee so tried to call the # fr their brochures inside my room. Requested for a good service, and when the door rings, comes a lady in early 30s.

Good massage, big boobs, a bit on the heavy side. Asked me whether i would a FJ or not, i say why not. Gives a BJ but wasn't very good at it. No catbath. just a quick shower and bang. Standard op, a few styles, and gives another after-service shower to me. I would rate her 4 / 10.

Name: Crystal
Looks: 4/10
BJ:3/10
FJ:5/10
Damage: RM80 massage + RM120 FJ
RTF: no

123 Dangdut (if i do recall it correctly).

Well, this one is recommended by a friend who was a local there. He took me there and meet the OKT which then immediately took me to a row of girls for me to choose. All were indons and most of em from Pontianak. Actually it was kinda hard to choose as some of em were quite good looking. So i picked a few that seems interesting and asked the OKT which one is better. He suggested that i take this indon girl, Kathy, which was abt 26yo. Good service he said. So i took her back to my room for a full blown overnight session. Btw, the rate was rm150 per hour, and rm280 for overnight.

Back in my room, when we chit chat for a while. She asked me for a wash and i said i just take a bath and asked her to go ahed first. She went into the shower and then came out and said she was on period!!. I was like, " wtf? ". Good thing is that she called the OKT herself, and arranged me another girl to be sent.. which was really a pro. admired her for that. The OKT then arrives bringing me the girl of my second choice. Throwed her a goodbye kiss and starts to explore this new "toy" the OKT brings in. This time it was a 17yo indon gal. OMG, she was actually a newbie and was just 2 months working there.

Took a bath, no massage, and standard bbbj. Not really good at it, as i don't really mind for a newbie. Then i ride her missionary, and all the possible combinations that nite. However, it pissed me off when she'd actually faking it. She'd even tell me to cum faster as i'd bang her for abt 45mins already. I said wtf,.. i got all nite maa. Then she started to show her attitude and i was really pissed off and throw my loads.

Then we went to sleep, and the next morning, just dont want to rugi my overnight package deal, i banged her again. Same thing, she faked everything and 30 minutes later, i throw her away out of my room without even bother to ask her name.

not a good exp though...

Name: didn't even bother to ask
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ:5/10
FJ:3/10
Damage: rm280 overnight
RTF: absolutely no.. will try out kathy next time.