View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
warduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The horny doctor & my gf

This is a mix of real encounter plus some fantasy..

Thread No.4

I stopped her and told her that it's normal for doctor to check female body, even those in hospital also check.

She smiled back at me and say she thought I would be angry and I assured her I would not. Thus she got me to unhook her bra and I present her to the doctor for further checking.
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...7885d70bb5.jpg

He used the scope on her hungry boob which is dying to roam out and told her that her breast is looking big and firm.
After using the scope on few part of her boob, he purposely used her finger to tickle her nipple which give her a sensational jerk with excitement.
Seeing that she is starting to get horny, the doctor become bolder and move his finger in a circular motion without touching her nipple.
My girlfriend is breathing more and more heavily due to her sensitive nipple.

Finally, he played with her nipple and got her very excited that she forgot the presence of me.

It was for about 5 mins before the doctor switch to squeeze her 2 boob.
He was enjoying squeezing it and rotate from front to behind her and eventually got her to bend down and continue checking on her boob.
It was hilarious sight to behold!

After the checking, the doctor return back to his seat and my girlfriend dress back.
I will give you MC for 2 days as you have the symptoms of gastroenteritis.
Another point to note, big boob must do regular checkup to see if there is any lump.

Hope to see you again soon and I will do my best to help you do a full-checkup the next time we meet.
He pass my girlfriend his namecard and told her something secretly, which later she told me is free checkup at his condo but cannot let me know or tag along.
As we take our exit, I notice that the seat my girlfriend is sitting on it is wet.

Returning back to my house, my girlfriend got me onto the bed and seduce me.
We role-play doctor and patient and she wore those costumes which I like.
I told her why not have a free full-checkup at his condo and wear bikini inside so that it's more convenience for checking.
In that night, we had a great sex before I proceed to drive her back home.

Note:
Another short story will be coming up..
Title: My gf's past! A wild party at bungalow