Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
instinct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

After checking out several times:

1)Palace(u can walk 30 -40 min from Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof or take a cab 8 euro or a tram, best pole dancers)

2)Oase (long journey, the operator hop on to check your ticket, expect warm food only after 5pm, barbecue dinner in summer, can play ping pong with girls and volley ball if you're game.

3)Mainhatten (alight when you see car show rooms, walk opposite direction into industrial park. It’s a bungalow in middle of industrial park, smallest in Frankfurt with smallest selection of girls. If you invite the girl to the Jacuzzi with you, your 30 min starts)

I decided to try Sharks

From Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof to Darmstadt is only two stations (do not travel the underground subway such as S3 which will take you through many stations which can take 50 mins, take the train on ground level which is faster within 25 min)

Once at Darmstadt, take a cab 9-10 euro and takes about 10 – 15 min
Entry fee is 65 Euro.

My comparison:

- Premise size: Shark (posh like a club) > Oase > Palace = Mainhatten
- Food tastiness and variety: Shark > Palace > Mainhatten > Oase
- Girl selection: Palace > Oase >Shark > Mainhatten
- Guy customers no vs no of girls: Palace > Oase > Mainhatten > Shark, therefore shark has the least number of men, so less waiting time
- Travel expanse from Frankfurt main station: Shark > Oase > Mainhatten > Palace
- Interior design: Shark is the best
At shark, first floor has a bar counter in center surrounded by sofa and a small pole dance area, steam room. Lighted swimming pool that changes colour and Jacuzzi on second floor with beach chairs. There is an outdoor garden with steam room and swimming pool.
Can relax on second floor with good view of the ground floor.
Nice buffet that changes every hour. Last train back to Frankfurt am main is around 0030.
Indoor air will become very smoky at night as smokes from the cigarettes built up.

Girls mostly from Romania. When the girls see Asian guys, they will greet you konnichiwa, or mr Japan.
FFK is highly suggested especially for first time traveler to Germany