View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
I agree that many of the wolf comments are written by themselves. But there are only LESS than 5 girls who provide legit good service on that website.

Even those FRs on Wolf that might seem genuinely written by a genuine samster, it might not be as I got scammed into meeting a PRC where the FR states that she loves to bbbj, but when I headed down, she told me she prefers FJ and she is quite lazy to bbbj for more than 5 mins where she ask me to cap on and FJ.

And as for MLs around $200 and over, I rather use the money for Dome3 for ang moh/korean only or to go clubbing and buy lady drinks for lonely, local women in the club and hook them up to reap more benefits such as FWB than just a $200 fuck and throw.
Ya agree! Let's boycott those $200 and over . Seriously I not willing to pay for a plastic face and a rush job .

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection