Thread: feeling hapless
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: feeling hapless

Every pattern she chuts has a weakness. Exploiting this is the key.

E.g. most ladies don't like their mil but expects you to visit their mum. So, score points and treat yr mil well. Soon, you must reciprocate to your own mum right ? Then, make a time to see your mum when you know she won't come along and set it on her nail spa day. Now, you visit mum after work could be 1 hour but 3 hour detour.. and best part is she won't call yr mum to check if she hates yr mum (if she is on talking terms with yr mum, then no pattern play.. ha ha.. but works for me.. visited a MP near my mum place on my way home..)

Of course, our pattern also has weaknesses which ladies can be smart enough to exploit. So be wary !