View Single Post
Old 17-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
dottedrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

a few months ago, i was attending a shares investment course at a hotel in orchard. Upon arriving the reception area, i saw two woman sitting down there, one was wearing a low cut top immediately caught my attention. i began to q up at her line and when she was serving the guy before me, i could see her deep deep longkang. I also noticed that the guy in front of me was making payment of the course in cash, so the woman have to count the notes which took up more time (which means more time for me to enjoy). When it was my turn, i handed her my cheque (i realised i should have bring cash instead, especially smaller notes so she will take longer time to count, haha). She studied my cheque, while i studied her deep cleavage. Then she told me that there an error on my cheque and i had to write a new one, even better as i get one more chance to see her boobs the next day.
At lunch break, i saw a crowd at a corner, so i went over. There a woman trying to get people to sign up for philips securities. She was wearing a loose top and she was bending forward most of the time writing down particulars, photocopying ic and explaining some questions asked by us. I got myself a nice position and i could get to see her lovely boobs covered with biege bra. I pretend to hear what she saying to get to know more, but my eyes fixed on her boobs. I know many people might noticed i am looking at her zaogeng, but to enjoy this free show i must be thickskinned, haha. In the end i enjoyed a nice 15minutes free show.
After the course, i made my way to the mrt station. It was raining and the floor was slippery. On my way, a woman walking in front of me suddenly slipped and fell. She was wearing a black short dress. She landed down on her butt with both her legs wide open and i get to see full view of her lower body with her black panties on. At first she didn't moved(must be quite painful), then she kept her legs closed together and got up. She looked really embarrassed, with her head looking down and quickly walked away. If i walked a few steps faster, i might be able lift her up when she was about to fall and get some body contacts, haha.
It was a nice day for me, so many free show until i can't tahan and have to visit a tn qucikly to unload my bullets, haha.