View Single Post
Old 21-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Good afternoon Samsters,

1. Thanks AngusYoung and Ibtm for your confidence and ardent trust in me for my upfront, honest offering of erotic bj to the right, hard, throbbing juicy cock for mutual rewarding erotic pleasures

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WayStreet View Post
The problem is is that we do not know his preference for partners
2. I do not 'select or choose' which hard throbbing cock to lick n tease on, based on race, size/thickness of cock or physical attributes of a person.

3. My pragmatic approach is based on:
a. How well informed a decision he made to want to enjoy my goodwill erotic bj, so that he will not be made to feel nervous, anxious or apprehensive about meeting me. In short, how forthcoming and open he is about this erotic experience.

b. Time constraints and distance factor. Eg, He may be married and has time constraints, hence its not possible to meet at all. Or distance too far for his horny cock to travel to east.

c. I may not fully be able to serve his other sexual pleasurable needs, hence diminishing the total sexual erotic experience. In such instance, he may be better off seeking a paid services for a total. complete erotic experience.

d. How comfortable I am with his personal vibes, which I deciphered from his style of writing/expression of his written email.

3. I am indeed gratified and appreciative to anyone who bothered to take time off from their busy schedule, to write and reply to my erotic offer of a goodwill bj.

4. I want to give the assurance that all offers are carefully evaluated and considered to enable a good match of each other mutual needs and constraints, so as to achieve a good total rewarding erotic bj experience for your relaxtion and enjoyment.

5. Do have a good erotic sensual weekend.