Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro Javier

Thank you for a beautiful FR well written..

Yout got it all well planned and executed.

Eg if the girl drinks get some beers along... Thats right. Thats what i usually do... The gal i screwed on saturday (if you read my thread) she asked me for a lite beer. They are so used to drinking SML in the philippines. SAN miguel lite. I bought her 2 cans of 500ml anchor from 7-11. she asked for some sprite too as she prefer to drink it as a shandy. I said whatever as long as i am satisfied i will do it.

This is the thing about the pinays they treat you more or less like BF. So yes you do spend a little bit..so wht right? If you have a singapore gf unlikely she will come with us to 81. She would suggest Fullerton/InterCon/Rendezvous/Sentosa/Mariott/Hyatt or Hilton.
I am talking from experience with Singapore girls. And anyway after 1 or a few fucks we are not interested in them anyway. So why make huge investments on them? I mean as Fuck Buddys not worth spending on Spore Women.

Some of these pinays are of sound character. Cause i knew one i met at the end of her contract. she was here for 2 years. Did not hook up with any guys. Towards the end of her contract met me. I know she did not sleep around cause her pussy was very tight during the thrust.

Bro you used the term holy water? ARe you a Roman catholic or something?

Yes i have noticed that they go to shower and come back wrapped in towels. Which means usually they are ready for the fuck mentally already.

They shower cause they usually dun like body odour and stuff. They like to be clean.

Yeah they are shy they usually lock the door behind them when they go to clean up before the session.

Some even lock the door when they go for shower after the session. I dun understand this part. So shy ah?

And some request the lights be turned off cause they are shy to be seen in the nude with a man they just know.

One gal initially told me she was not confident of her body. I asked her. why are u not confident? You have a pretty hot body. She was worried she had small boobs. but she more than made up for it with her kissing and other skills during the session.

Bro Javier keep up the good work. Keep posting.