Old 26-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
1dewatsluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

1st of all... really thanks to justwanadoit for starting this thread some years ago and also providing me with information.

As what he mentioned, I went to 2 FKK clubs.

---------------
FR: FKK Colosseum, Ausburg, Grubenerstr 13
http://www.fkk-colosseum.de/

TS has done a great job by putting all the details to get to the club. I was initially worried in getting lost. However I still made it there and it was quite easy with all the info by TS.

Additional comments of direction to club: When you get to Ausburg station, go the service counter to get the city map and also the tram with bus map. All these are free. Also, purchase the single tram/bus rides as mentioned by TS. I was sort of conned into buying the 9 strip ticket which costed more. Well, this is because the germans are so friendly and when they see you looking at maps and finding directions, they would approach you with help. I get help many times. But this time, this lady told me I should be buying the 9 strips ticket and I listened to her without much thoughts. so its around 2 to 3 times more expensive.

Reached the club at around 2 plus, I was greeted by the reception and explained on the procedure. Changed and stepped into the studio. Cool... its same the picture on the website. Great facilities but under utilised. E.g. the swimming pool... during my 4 hours there, I suppose only 2 people stepped into the pool.

Being my 1st time to such FKK club, I took a drink and sat in 1 corner to obeserve. True... no girls approached me. In FKK clubs you need to be active walking around and start chatting with the naked girls. So ok, after some time I started walking around to explore the girls. Well... unfornately there doesnt seem to have someone of my taste. There are around less than 20 girls... however, there seem to be around 20 over guys in the place. I suppose the turn over rate in FKK clubs are high so I wont be getting those girls which TS mentioned. Chat with another guy in the place, we both agreed that there is under supply of girls. After few hours of drinking apple juice, walking and chatting around... didnt find the right girl. I'm into slim, busty (at least B cup), fair SYT girls. But most euro girls are slightly on bigger size. Those slim ones are having A cup and some are super tall ones... too tall for me..although i'm 1.7m. Suddenly I found a very chio and my type of girl. But she was with another guy and they dissapeared for over 1 hour. Sad... Before I left, she appeared again! I thought it is my chance. Approached her and she said she dont speak English and not interested in further conversation.... wow!.... really felt rejected... someone I'm an Asian... really lousy feeling when she gave me that look of not interested... though she's really a beauty. In the end I left the place. Only managed to chat and hand touched some of the girls with no further action. During that 5 hours stay, I dont see nice actions in the public area... no BJ or heavy actions seen in the public area... except... some kissing actions... So i suppose most action are in the room... which I didnt experience in the club.

Overall its great experience! I guess just that the girls at that time... were not of my taste... some are few days into this club... some already there for 2 to 3 years. So maybe its worth another visit some time later with new girls.

Damage: 65euro for entrance.
Didnt try the girls which is at 50 euro per half hour.

---------------
FR: Oase FKK club, Munich, Peter-Anders Str 4
http://fkk-club-in-muenchen.de/

Feeling lousy, I went straight to Oase FKK club. It was already around 9pm when I reached Pasing station. Then I realised I dont have the map to the place. Shit man!... forget to download the map to my phone..... Searched and asked many people... for 45mins I was searching the place... in the end 1 hour passed... I was walking to the station again to go back hotel. then i passed by somewhere I can pay to use internet. great! last chance... found the place in google and went to the place. walked for around half hour to 45min from pasing station to that place...and walking at 10pm is really crazy thing to do.... yah... reached the place finally.... 10:30pm.... I would say its not easy to walk there... really takes effort and long walk. I took taxi back after the bonk and its around 8euro (midnight charge included) to Pasing station.

Ok... great... exhausted as I went into the club. As a practice, a girl who is on duty showed me around the place. Nice girl! and wearing spec! cool! It's a small club and there are around 6 girls at that day. Out of them, the one who showed me around is the best. Super friendly, not rushing me to go into the room... and good to chat with.

Name: Italice (not sure if correct spelling)
Nationality: Belarus
Height: Around 1.7m
Face: 8/10. Hot ang mo girl!
Boobs: 8/10 - B+ cup. Nice natural soft... She gave me a nice oil massage and neh neh rub.
Body: 8/10 - Fair, super slim.
FJ: 9/10. - Superb and service oriented! Really 1st class euro service.
Attitude: 9.5/10 - She's very nice to chat with. Studies geography and in tourist line. So she only works part time in the club. Good that I met her. She's my 1st encounter with ang mo girls.... and the feeling is really awesome. She makes full use of the half hour and even chat/play with me after I cum and still have left time.
Overall: 9/10 - Great bonk!
Damage: 60euro for entrance. plus 75 euro per half hour for 1 slot.

I would like I had a slightly different experience as compared to TS.... because I found my kind of girl at Oase FKK club instead of Colosseum. I would say it really depends on the girls in that particular club that period of time... because turn over and girl change should be great. Overall its really good experience at FKK club.. worth to pay a visit and experience yourself.

If you like my info, please upz me. Thanks.