Old 18-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Cheeco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage Centre In Kuching

As we walked pass a massage center opposite the Hock Lee Shopping Complex today, my colleague ask me to go and check out the pricing. The shop name Touch Of Health Reflexology (next to the Chicken Rice Shop behind Hock Lee).

It occupy one corner shoplot. three storey building - ground floor is for foot reflex, 1st floor for massage, 2nd floor for quarters. The renovation is nice and to the standard of the rest of the upper class massage shop in kuching.

The pricing for massage is RM57.00/hour for first visit. After the first visit, then you will automatically become the member. For subsequent visit, massage will only cost you $40.00/hour. If not mistaken, after 10 times, u will get 1 round free.

There are no sauna, steam bath or jacuzzi. Can only take shower .

For extra service, i am not too sure. But the reception is very cute. Like young school girl... When we went in just now, she was on the phone and we heard she was saying "we didnt have such service here". And she repeated it a few times and each time, the voice was higher.

Any brother have visited this massage center? I hope to visit it soon, but have to wait for the end of the month