View Single Post
Old 21-08-2012, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage @ kembangan!

As promise visited the joint again. This time I took on hour service at $45, I think the price is comparable to other joints in the area so no complaints there. There was only one lady working, Vicky. Small, petite frame but quite a looker.

her massage was good in places good in places, ok in some and poor in others. specials were priced on weird scale. 55,105 and 135. Had the impression the last one not really offered as she seem to quote the price out of thin air. I took the cheapest, roaming allowed and she had small top and tight body.

Overall at the price paid, it was just an 'ok' experience. dont think will return to the place in the near future. Other brothers are welcome to try though.

Fyi, there is a tuina joint in another building newarby, damn poor location for them as almost no one passes by there. I happen to pass by the shop as i parked in the bulding that day. Didnt try so cannot comment.

happy hunting!