Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 8
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

After Miyuki woke up, she left to bathroom.... Once she returned, my subordinate started begging for more, telling her he never had GF, how he fantasize about her at night...

Miyuki was still refusing yet gave him a kiss... I started to ask for to help him just for a night and I told her it is OK to go further tonight as it is his birthday... Just for a night...

I put both on futon (japanese bed) and watched them talking.... Soon Masaru started to kiss from her feet up to her neck.... Miyuki told him it is OK to undress his pants. Miyuki let him suck her nipples and gently started to touch his penis in front of me...

My subordinate, Masaru, and Miyuki on futon chatting and touching each other like a couple...

Sorry just for member only....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_masa_145.jpg (1.01 MB, 489 views)