View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
28 December 2017 - 01 January 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

Visited Vung Tau for the first time, a resort place suitable for couples. The town is quiet and weather is cooling. Sightseeing is limited, plenty of affordable seafood. The massage scene was limited, most costing more than HCM. Nightlife was limited, not as many KTVs. Motorbike OKT is available, 400k per pop and a hit or miss experience.

Had a girl called Ah Nga accompany for the days I was there. She is fair skin, petite and tight body and her boobs are well done. Banged her twice this trip and she kept complaining stomachache that deterred me from sex-tisfaction so I did not bring her to HCM as planned previously.

Van transport
4.5M + 300K tips
We rented a 16 seater van that brought us from HCM airport to Vung Tau, drove us anywhere we wanted to go and back to HCM hotel.
I sit 10 seater van (they call it vip van). 10 seats is including driver.
From D1 to vung tau. Only 160k per pax 1 way.
Return leg same and can call them come hotel fetch u. Just call them when u wanna leave.
Dont tell me u paid the whole 16 seats for yourself!