View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

While we are writing bad reports about the girls with lousy services here.

From what I heard from serveral the girls, certain famous website also has a list where the girls complain about the customers. If you are in the negative lights on their list, then the next time you "order" girls from their site, they will not entertain you. eg. those girls in hotel.

Problem is many of the girls took advantage of this system and offered lousy services, use "inaccurate" photos ...etc. When you complain or reject the girls for respective reasons, they black list you. Previously, this girl below is known to bad mouth her customers when they are "dissatisfied" with her service or reject her because she does not look like her photo. I think she is still here. Beware..

Last edited by snrlee; 12-10-2017 at 09:58 PM.