View Single Post
Old 29-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I suggest you check out Xiaodan 2040
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. Will include her as KIV.
Remembered Xiao Dan from my KIV list of potential replacement for ex-1606 Siqi, so gave Xiao Dan a try at her home base 2040 last week. First impression was okay. She does look like a GND version of Yvonne Yong with fair skin and small boobs. She also had this playful personality that reminds me of ex-1608 Fei Er.

As for service, I consider her above average. Before shower, she hugged me tightly and started licking and sucking my nipples after taking off my shirt. During shower she already started giving catbath on my back and then an AR with me standing up, which are not common with other WLs nowadays. Action continued on bed with boob massage, AR, BBBJ and catbath especially on my ears which was quite exciting. Finished off with missionary FJ while frenching her passionately.

Overall, a GND with decent services but not the type that would excite me as much as Siqi did. Thanks to bro Bronzegod for recommending.