Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

I would love supports with points from friends !!

We are in long holiday in Japan this weekend. Yet Miyuki and I are busy helping study for two kids getting ready for college and high school exam each. Miyuki is a great tutor and tough teacher one too.

At the high school she teach, she help swimming club as assistant coach. She is not a good swimmer yet the principle assigned her. The high school is private all boys school. So she receive love note time to time from student especially when she just started teaching when she was mid 20s. I noticed especially bad boys tend to fall in with her and also very quiet one as well.

I am sorry I need to put mosaic on her face but I wish to receive comments about how you think of her look and body... I give you one photo which you can see a bit of her face better taken before she got pregnant ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_face_01.jpg (555.5 KB, 1140 views)