Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 8
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Thank you for "Badddman" for a fat reward! Big reward certainly motivate me for more... Small rewards is always welcome too!!

Last day of the weekend at boss's beach house, boss was agitated as Miyuki never cave into his trap. He has seen her nude, touched her nipples, forced his lips on her to her face and neck yet no return...

In the morning, he told me to go home with kids. At 10 am precisely he sent us back home leaving her with boss. He told me never call until she return home. I was so afraid yet Miyuki told me everything will be OK... I still remember her facial expression when we were leaving...

As soon as we left, he told Miyuk to undress and go to take shower... Once she returned, he was waiting for her on bed... he told her to pose and touch his harden penis...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_mon1.jpg (359.5 KB, 693 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki_mon2.jpg (373.6 KB, 635 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki_mon3.jpg (230.6 KB, 706 views)