Old 08-03-2018, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skouting1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Gonna try my luck since this seems to be the thread to try in - firstly, I am married (as i'm sure many of us here are), secondly, my wife suspects my every breath (as I'm sure most wives do) so what I am looking for is other dudes in their late 20s to mid 30s (say 27-36 range) who are also married, and looking to form a genuine band of brothers who will have each other's backs and play along with air tight cover stories, in order to afford us the freedom to hunt these lovely creatures (preferably pack hunting expeditions).

I am not a drinker, and I do not use drinks or lending of $$ etc to close the deal, so I prefer others who are reasonably like minded, but this isn't a necessity - just to avoid attracting the diggers and instead finding the truly, purely lustful <3

Common hunting grounds I roam - ECP, Paya L, if time permits then OT clubs. Am open to new grounds long as we can pull off the necessary legitimacy to smoke the wifeys.

I've got 4 currently on rotation (2 Pinay, 2 Indon), and hoping to grow the starting lineup n perhaps add in some bench players too. What can I say...I love variety :P

So if you have read this far and this sounds like something you would fit into nicely, and be willing to commit some time and a lot of creative back-having to, then hit me up with a DM with a quick profile of yourself and your current lineup n hunting grounds n let's see if we can get an elite task force together