Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Screwing maids

Was trying to up my previous maid that i know 2years ago. Chatted with her in FB on feb 18, she say she cant remember me and she dont know me, told her im her ex bf and we have many video calls and naughty photos but she claimed she is in indo and going to marry.. fine.. I then stop messaging her.

Yesterday wave at me in FB then i ask are you okay, what you want? I tease her abit said i miss her alot but she say what for? Then claim she want to leave her current BF. And then ask whether still have her naughty photos or not. She keep pestering for it but i feel something not right. Then try to ask her my number or what my name she cant answer. Ask her whatsapp VC she dont want. Then at 1 point, i ask her if you not interested, don't waste my time. She gave me her number.

Tried whatsapp the number but no reply and chat back at FB .. she claim that was her bf number and wants me to call him to ask him leave her. I dulan and ask her real number but she don't want to give.. I suspect that her account was hacked by her current or ex bf and now asking for her photo to blackmail her.

Then, the number which she give me, luckily got way to find and was a guy name RYAN and i got his photo as well.. Now going CSI him out to see who was he, if he really hack into her account, he's gonna get something from me.