Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
the only issue with these online gals is you will face reality as she opens her door and then you will..."hi, you are the one?".

8 out of 10 looks different from the online photo.

What I like about Geylang is it is like a huge buffet spread. You enter the house, you see the gals, you choose whom you like and into the room. for me I am not too picky with the looks as long as it is not too absurd, the overall include the breasts, the skin, the butt, the attitude.

Even in my China trips, we are seeing less and less of the good ones in the usual places if they are still around. Anti Vice is ongoing everywhere in China.

coming back to Singapore and into Geylang, to me is already very heavenly
"8 out of 10 looks different from the online photo." I only trust FL with their face clearly showed on the video and matches their photo. If still the FL turn out with wide age gap, just walk away.