Thread: Foreigner Wife!
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: Foreigner Wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spown04
Thank you Bro!! It sounds much more easier than i thought,,, but can you please brief or elaborate me more on the application of the long time social visit side as i am abit confused,,,your help is muchly appreciated.!!!
Applying long term social visit pass for your wife is quite simple. After both of you ROM and got the marriage cert, actually you can rush down straight to ICA building, 4th flr to extend your wife stay, providing you do not wish to hold any ROM lunch for your guests. Of course, equipped with other required documents ready, you can submit the application to the official serving you. If your wife current short term visa is up. They will grant her 1 month visa in order for them to process your long term social visa. It's that simple. Just follow will do. Cheers~

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc

Last edited by Rof|maoxz; 23-01-2005 at 05:00 PM.