Old 24-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
asjer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Foreigner Wife!

Bro, there's nothing much to be confused about and basically, don't go comparing the success of other's application as it's commonly known that getting anything done with stat boards here are based entirely on the mood of the officers serving you hence just go with the systematic flow of bureaucracy.

Only thing you have to know is there are a few criterias from ICA for PR applications and they are :-

a) Proof of income - Declaration of income (taxation) is a form of proof, reason being they (ICA) want to know that you are able to feed and house your spouse before granting an application.

b) Education - For your spouse as they need to know that in an event of something, she's able to sustain herself and not go for welfare. Remember, we are not a welfare state.

c) Origin - Certain countries have been blacklisted due to sham marriages and ICA will give most troubles to women coming from these countries.

d) Proof of relationship - Most people don't know but it's best if there's at least a few visitations from her to SG or you to Japan. ICA can check their records.

If you wish to expedite your application and if you can afford, there's always the investment plan which means that you or your current g/f simply invest an amount of SGD1 million. (not sure if the amount has been increased)

Last thing to avoid, do not ever apply for a work permit as it will only create more problems in future.

Hope these helps and good luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spown04
Thank you Bro!! It sounds much more easier than i thought,,, but can you please brief or elaborate me more on the application of the long time social visit side as i am abit confused,,,your help is muchly appreciated.!!!