Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
Tried Lily from H***** yesterday. Fair long hair Viet lady. I think can be considered MILF.

She was combing her hair near the entrance. I stood next to her and my gaze was attracted to her boobs. They look deliciously large and soft thru her soft dress. She asked if I wanted massage and we went into the room.

She left and return soon and locked the door. I said no massage. Just body and HJ. Told her I will give her a bit more but I will take my time to explore and use her body for my lust. She was OK.

Slowly stripped, revealing her sexy undies. Removed her bra and her 36D boobs just spilled out (btw, they are enhanced). Removed her panties. She is not your skinny type but those with sexy curves. So naturally some tummy.

Gave me a BM and licked and bit my nipples to get me high. I was in the mood to just perve at a woman's body so I made her lie down with both her arms raised - totally exposed. I sat up and stared at her while stroking my lil bro. She smiled with a CFM look. I must say she looked quite pretty in the dim light. Could see her big brown nipples slowly hardening and she was kinda crossing and also squeezing her thighs. Her pubes were very well trimmed. I bent down to smell her pussy ( I refrained from licking as knowing her rep, not sure if clean). But must say they look and smelt delicious - hers is your typical abalone shape type.

After sniffing and perving at her fully exposed naked body, I asked her to stand up and put her hands against the wall, with her back facing me. Grabbed her monstrous boobs from behind and rubbed my dick against her butt cheeks. She started moaning and writhing and pushed her butt hard against my prick.

I turned her around and pinned both her arms up against the wall. With my hands holdng her arms up against the wall, I bent down and bit her nipples and licked her armpit. She was by now writhing in ecstasy. Her moaning, the sight of her wet armpit and wet breast got me going. I began stroking my own bro and started masterbating. My lil bro was full hardened and erect and I placed it near her pussy hair. The sight of the well trimmed triangle patch gave me another rush. Soon I exploded all over her stomach and pubic hair. She made no attempt to siam, but gladly received all my sperms.

It was a tiring session for both of us.

RTF? Not really. It was a good session, but the place is a bit too run down and sleazy.

yep bro ,she got great bbs ,just that u did hj for me caused more headache