View Single Post
Old 25-06-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Not wonder I could not get her in the last one month. OKT kept on saying she was not working.

During the earlier period, waiting for KK could be really frustrating and in one instance the brother in the room kept on extending his rounds and I managed to get her after sitting on sofa for nearly 4 hours. I had also made booking with OKT and even on early arrival and yet he told me bluntly some brother had booked her for 3 sessions and asked me to come back in 3 hours' time. She has a few big clients and some of them could be generous to her.

KK may not be the prettiest wl but her good services especially in frenching , BBJ, gfe and AR as well as height more than compensate this aspect. I will miss this warm Tongbei girls. All the best to KK.
I read with some sadness that KK has left us. She was my fav gal who provided sextifying svc to me. KK had attended a Chinese university and could communicate with me in English, a rare attribute among Chinese wls.

I did not have enough sessions with her as she was a popular wl and she did not really work in the last two months. She did tell me that she did not like Singapore and tried to save money for her future endeavours. Any way her departure was earlier than I thought.

All the best to her!