Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Hi starbuck,

U are so heng bro, she not even started to swim, u alrdy caught the fish,u should change your nick to LuckyStar not starbuck...hahaha.
I caught fish the earliest is after starting working 1 month, she a pinay too but milf, single & still having a great body, nice firm boobs too, she is really wild when she like u....great experience. I still wanting holding to her thou she is quite sticky sometime...hope to hear your new catch soon...well done bro.
Finally found an excuse to go out on Sunday from OC, I going to hotel with this milf this sunday...hopefully nothing pop out suddenly...lookings forwards.
Yesterday just have another slot with another pinay on the west side during my lunch break which i chatted 2 week ago, she is really wild, she moaned so loud that I so worried her neighour might hear us....have 2 rounds with her, now still feeling abit tired, must be old liao....hope to recover by Sunday...coz i really like & enjoy with this milf...hahaha