The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute
Kiddy Ride Experience

This is still an incomplete story as developments are still on going..
But since I am free in my hotel room now, might as well get the story going before I check out for my flight back home for the SG50 celebrations

Couple of weeks back, I was alone with my son at some shopping centre for window shopping (fetch him from childcare earlier, as im flying off the next day )and he chanced upon some kiddy rides those where you out $1 or $2, used to be 20cents or 50cents when Im a kid.

My son was sitting on 1 of this ride where there is a spare seat next to it and came another girl with her mummy, the little girl wanted to join my son for the ride and as a parent of course welcome the little girl to go ahead... Moreover I would classify her as a pretty mummy , she don't look like a mother of 1 to me...

Both the little girls' mummy and I start taking photos of our child on the ride and awhile later we just started to chat naturally about general topics, THEN I realised I mange to snap a good shot of her daughter and I asked if she wanted that photo so that I can watsapp to her, she agreed instantly.... The ride ended and we both got our kids to bid each other goodbye without further thoughts.

I was walking to the carpark and chanced upon that little girl and her mummy again, we said hi and she told me she is trying to get a taxi due to the heavy rain outside, thus asked her where she is heading to our of courtesy... She rejected my offer saying she will call for a taxi while I proceed on....

15+ minutes later while I am driving home, I received a watsapp from her explaining on why she rejected my offer -- as both our kids are there, not nice if my son tell my wife or her daughter tell her husband about it... At that moment I realise what she said does make sense.... she appreciated my offer and asked if someday I am free, we could meet for lunch, I told her why not...

At time of writing this story now, we already had our 1st lunch appointment and should be meeting soon for the 2nd someday next week when I am back in SG. As she is just 3 years my junior, thus we do have quite a lot of topics to chat about, just like talking to a ex gf... and long lost friend....sometimes getting a bit imitate while we chat

The most coincidence part is that both of us fly a lot in our work, and we have quite a lot of common countries where we fly to... We agreed that perhaps we can organise a common date when we go business trip in the country is the same....

The first of this trip should come by end of the month....
Lets see anything developed out of them *fingers crossed*

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 07-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kiddy Ride Experience

First supporter here.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 08-08-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iLeopard69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd supporter
Old 08-08-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

reporting next in line
Old 08-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

pitching tent.
Old 08-08-2015, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,
5th person in Q. Do update us frequently, as it progresses.
Thanks
Old 08-08-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
Blackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud of

Starting campfire ...
Old 08-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all bros, just landed in SIN and on my taxi back home....

Don't think any progress till our first overseas trip together end of month, as during our lunch we did realised that both of us do have our own family here in SIN... thus certain things can be quite sensitive in SIN

Especially the shopping centre where we first meet seems to be 1 our both of our family visited ones, chances are her daughter or my son may remember, thus have to be careful

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 24-02-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Djay11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new update bro?
Old 24-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
GrabNgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS gone MIA
Old 24-02-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This story seems familiar, seems like someone had wrote similar plot before?

Maybe I'm wrong
Old 24-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
awendy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolflust View Post

Maybe I'm wrong
Bro every story are almost the same, let just enjoy the stories
Old 24-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe I'm wrong
You are not wrong.
Old 25-02-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Maybe I'm wrong
Maybe you are talking about taking kiddy rides which most parents have encountered. One of my friends had a lucky encounter whereas not so for me.
Old 26-02-2016, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Wah... TS is good. Picking up a lady just like that at a Kiddy Ride!! Damn... I have been wasting all my time when I am at such rides with my kids.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1