The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you serius...nowadays you still use nokia type of non-smart phone....tot I saw you use those fake iphone made in PRC...you said you android sapporker...

No lah where got use this type, need to play games leh have used a lot of funny cheena brands before but never a Iphone lookalike leh in fact i dun even know how the Iphone OS look like or works

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-09-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow...you so bad...but sometimes they deserved it...

You quite nice liao, still say sometimes, I rather they deserve it ALL of the time

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-09-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnam’s biggest Ferris wheel opens to public (in Nha Trang)

http://tuoitrenews.vn/news/video/201...lic/41630.html

So near the coastal area, I really wonder what will happen if the Typhoons decides to visit.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-09-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Still the same old modus operandi, stupid mixers & extras already cost same as the bottles liao

Is the music still the same those thumping thumping non-stop techno music??? or they got play some popular remix vietnamese songs??

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
raison d'ętre...otherwise you think how they price their bottles and offer 1 for 1....dun have 12 yr old...offer 18 yr old or Remy Martin vsop which is same price...so killed you on the mixer and water...

music is same and louder...suffer ear drum explosion...many patrons are taking pills and shake heads whole night...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-09-2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah where got use this type, need to play games leh have used a lot of funny cheena brands before but never a Iphone lookalike leh in fact i dun even know how the Iphone OS look like or works

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
oh i c neh...i dun wan support anything that is ex...

Old 20-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
You quite nice liao, still say sometimes, I rather they deserve it ALL of the time

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
i dun go prc...you still go leh...

Old 20-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
So near the coastal area, I really wonder what will happen if the Typhoons decides to visit.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
well...when typhoon blew just topple and rebuild...$$ change hands...many things happenings...

Old 20-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

In Vietnam, new graduates accept unskilled jobs to earn ‘fresh money’

More and more people with a university degree are working as GrabBike drivers

By Tuoi Tre News September 19, 2017, 16:22 GMT+7

For most of Vietnam’s fresh graduates, life after their university graduation is much tougher than those four years of being a student.

It has been a growing and worrying trend in Vietnam over the last few years that fresh graduates, even those with a master’s degree, fail to land a suitable job and have to accept working in fields that have nothing to do with the majors in which they are professionally trained.

It is not uncommon to see people with university degrees do laborious jobs, become shopkeepers or even xe om (motorbike taxi) drivers, where no qualifications are needed.

There are now some 100,000 university graduates doing unskilled jobs,
according to the military-run Quan Doi Nhan Dan (People’s Army) newspaper.

By the end of this year, Vietnam is expected to see yet another 200,000 young people become unemployed after graduation, Radio the Voice of Vietnam reported in mid-February.

Dao Quang Vinh, head of the labor science institute under the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, confirmed the gloomy outlook with the Hanoi-based radio station.

Experts have pointed the finger at the training quality of local universities, with impractical and outdated curricula, and suggested that the number of graduates is bigger than the labor market demand.

The issue has caught the media’s attention again after more and more have chosen to become GrabBike drivers, or ‘hi-tech’ xe om, as a temporary solution to their unemployment.

Even those with a master's degree are willing to do laborious job. Cartoon: Tuoi Tre Caricature Magazine

Quick and immediate cash

T.D.M., who graduated from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Law in 2014, is now a full-time GrabBike driver.

The reason, M. said, is simple: he makes more money from the unskilled job than a position at a law office, and more importantly, the cash comes straight into his pocket on a daily basis.

“You don’t have to wait until the monthly salary day,” he told Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper in August.

There were times when M. could make VND4 million (US$176) a week, or an ample VND16 million ($700) a month.

“A job at a law office pays me VND2.5 million ($110),” he said.

M. said he is happy working as a xe om driver, with ‘fresh cash’ earned every day that helps him support his parents back home in the central province of Quang Ngai.

The biggest problem, however, is that he has to hide his real job from the family.

“Never do I dare to tell them that I am a xe om,” he said. “My parents still believe I am working at a law office.”

For many families in rural areas, having a child complete a college degree in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi is a huge source of pride.

“My parents would definitely be unable to accept the truth,” M. said.

Working as GrabBike drivers has emerged as a 'hot job' for unemployed graduates in Vietnam. Photo: Tuoi Tre

Raison d'ętre

According to experts, one of the main reasons for the glut of university graduates unable to find a suitable position is that what they are trained is of little use in the actual job market.

“Many business leaders have pointed out that the curricula of many universities in Vietnam are problematic and outdated,” Prof. Truong Nguyen Thanh, vice chancellor of Hoa Sen University in Ho Chi Minh City, told Thanh Nien.

“While technology is changing rapidly – we will have a new piece of tech every six months or a year – what is taught in the four-year university program [in Vietnam] remains unchanged for decades.”

Prof. Thanh added that in the U.S., there are also graduates who have to do jobs different from their majors. “But the jobs are of the ‘same level’ as their qualifications,” he noted.

“For example, an IT graduate can work as a PC repairman, but not jobs that have nothing in common with his trained skills.”

In an opinion piece on Radio the Voice of Vietnam in July, writer Vu Hanh put the blame on the training program.

It is not really difficult to enter college these days in Vietnam.

Some private universities are willing to admit students with average entrance scores or lower, so long as they meet their enrolment targets every new academic year.

These students will easily graduate, but as “a weak human resource base” that fails to meet the high demand of recruiters, Hanh wrote.

“There are job fairs with thousands of vacancies available but the recruiters fail to find any suitable candidates,” she said.

“Even when an employer decides to recruit fresh graduates, that company will have to waste time on ‘retraining’ these candidates so they can really start doing their job.”

Old 21-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
raison d'ętre...otherwise you think how they price their bottles and offer 1 for 1....dun have 12 yr old...offer 18 yr old or Remy Martin vsop which is same price...so killed you on the mixer and water...

music is same and louder...suffer ear drum explosion...many patrons are taking pills and shake heads whole night...

There is always a way around this, just drink on the rocks can liao

I have been to much too many developing cuntries liao kinda got quite numb to such scenes liao, now at least they are a bit more refined popping these upmarket pills quite unlike the olden days of snorting those dust direct, really gotta siam them and make sure I stand further away

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh i c neh...i dun wan support anything that is ex...

I used to be like that until their Garment became too arrogant, now I rather pay higher than sarpork PRC originated brands liao People may say I will never affect anything but just a small teardrop in their huge ocean but dun care lah to me every little effort counts

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
i dun go prc...you still go leh...

Anywhere there are SSSSSYTs that fits my tastebuds, I will not discriminate against them

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-09-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
There were times when M. could make VND4 million (US$176) a week, or an ample VND16 million ($700) a month.

Sometimes I really doubt such quoted figures, making 4m per week is very good money considering their super-saturated xe om market

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
There is always a way around this, just drink on the rocks can liao

I have been to much too many developing cuntries liao kinda got quite numb to such scenes liao, now at least they are a bit more refined popping these upmarket pills quite unlike the olden days of snorting those dust direct, really gotta siam them and make sure I stand further away

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...we already drink neat...but still damn bloody exp to drink their gold dust water which sell 5k per bot...still small bot...

agreed to stand far away or go off b4 the end ...avoid trouble...was in the news that sinkees got stab here in the past...

Old 21-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anywhere there are SSSSSYTs that fits my tastebuds, I will not discriminate against them

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
what else is new...

Old 21-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes I really doubt such quoted figures, making 4m per week is very good money considering their super-saturated xe om market

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
is reported in news...is up to us to read to believe...news always propaganda...today hv fake news...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1