The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

660k views!!!!! Wow hehehe enjoy enjoy!!!
power bro... share more of your adventures.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
airpump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, looking forward....
Old 15-02-2018, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 8
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold

nice one bro.
Old 15-02-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

660k views!!!!! Wow hehehe enjoy enjoy!!!
awesome stuff bro!
Old 20-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Continue
So M continued to do the chores everytime she would pass by me i would squeeze her ass. And sometimes she’d grab my crotch hehehe. When she was done she went to the shower to wash abit and changed. Took of my clothes and opened the door and followed her in hugged her from behind and squeezed her boobs she was rubbing her ass on my cock turned her around and we frenched she hungrily sucked my tongue told her to kneel down and suck my cock. She kwai kwai knelt down and proceeded to suck my cock and lick the head. She does not like to bbbj to much so not much skill. Stood her up lifted her leg and entered her wet pussy easily pumped her fast and furious. Carried her up and continued fucking her pulled out turned her over and entered her doggy style! Pulling out til the head and shoving it back in. Got tired so dried off and continued in bed she rode me like a pro and her water gushed to my cock. Stood up moved her to the edge opened legs wide and entered again. Love seeing my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Pulled out and aimed my cock to her asshole asked her if we can try anal. First she say no but after awhile she relented. My cock was wet from her juices so used the juices to finger her ass abut to loosen it abit. She was tense so told her to relax. Opened her legs and aimed and proceeded to enter her slowly first the head and she yelped pain pain. So stopped first til she was use to ky head inside her and slowly went deeper and deeper inside til my cock was fully inside her tight ass when she was relaxed started pumping slowly while playing w her clit. Felt myself cumming but wanted to enjoy her cirgin ass to pulled out and bent her over told her to lie flat and entered her asshole. Fucked her slowly again to start and slowly increased speed and felt the end cumming pulled out and exploded my cum spurted far and reached her back and hair hahahaha. She showered me after wash me good good. She left after to meet her friends at LP.
Old 21-02-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update bro.
Old 24-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Welcum bro hehehe
Old 24-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Chateaux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread bro, thanks!
Old 25-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcum bro hehehe
wait here for your next updates.
Old 27-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Young pussy.....
Old 27-02-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 13
bornfreee is a glorious beacon of lightbornfreee is a glorious beacon of lightbornfreee is a glorious beacon of lightbornfreee is a glorious beacon of lightbornfreee is a glorious beacon of light

body damn hot!
Old 28-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Thanks bro hehehehe
Old 01-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:

Young pussy.....
Bro photo 1 and 2 same girl? How young her pussy? Err I mean how old is she
Old 01-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Young pussy.....
nice pics bro, thanks for the updates.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Yummy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1