The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-02-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
meng82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeng82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Old 27-02-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Kimjongpeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryam View Post
Very looks good girls
Agree. Very chic!!
Old 27-02-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Time to let go my fish now asking alot of things from me. Any bros want her contact?
Old 27-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Time to let go my fish now asking alot of things from me. Any bros want her contact?
Post here n soon she will be busy
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 27-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Any pic to c?
Old 27-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Myanmar maid very difficult to fish, mostly try act like a good women. So far, I get to meeting mostly Filipino and Indonesia maids. Haven't screw any maid a.t.m. I guess my first bang , higher chance should be a Filipino. Hopefully my old number 2 can still function.
Old 28-02-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

make her famous here lah bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Old 28-02-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fiowman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul got contacts to share? Helping a friend out with his extra energy hahaha
Old 28-02-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 10
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
she had a big nipple too due to she is married.
Lol, nipples big or small does not relate to married or not. Sorry I really can't help but laugh out out, my young FB beside me was wondering why am I laughing so loud.
Old 28-02-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 10
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Myanmar maid very difficult to fish, mostly try act like a good women. So far, I get to meeting mostly Filipino and Indonesia maids. Haven't screw any maid a.t.m. I guess my first bang , higher chance should be a Filipino. Hopefully my old number 2 can still function.
Better test ur no. 2 can work first or not, if not maids working here think our cock is not mighty enough very malu one.

Last edited by SuperTank; 01-03-2018 at 12:25 AM.
Old 28-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Morning bros

last saturday got lucky. a 25 yrs syt pinay reply my message , agreed to meet in the afternoon. Our first meet and she is pending permit to start work at her new employer.

Pick her up and go straight to hotel. Once inside, I chat slowly and joke a bit to make her relax and comfortable....then slowly I put my hand around her and ...

Very nice, Syt, small but firm boobs ( not given birth yet ) and tight pussy. Happy sat release. ( Me old cow eat young grass )
Hi starbuck,

U are so heng bro, she not even started to swim, u alrdy caught the fish,u should change your nick to LuckyStar not starbuck...hahaha.
I caught fish the earliest is after starting working 1 month, she a pinay too but milf, single & still having a great body, nice firm boobs too, she is really wild when she like u....great experience. I still wanting holding to her thou she is quite sticky sometime...hope to hear your new catch soon...well done bro.
Old 28-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Hi starbuck,

U are so heng bro, she not even started to swim, u alrdy caught the fish,u should change your nick to LuckyStar not starbuck...hahaha.
I caught fish the earliest is after starting working 1 month, she a pinay too but milf, single & still having a great body, nice firm boobs too, she is really wild when she like u....great experience. I still wanting holding to her thou she is quite sticky sometime...hope to hear your new catch soon...well done bro.
You and Starbuck are so lucky!!!
Old 28-02-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
HongKan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHongKan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just got to know a maid via badoo.... chat for 1 hr... ask if she could help me... i say i damn horny... showed her my no. 2... she send me her boobs... Meeting her this Sunday..

Old 28-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

HongKan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHongKan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 28-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HongKan View Post
Hmmm........... How come the photos doesn't show??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1