The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Ha. Sure not? Is it still same address? I wasn't that invested thou. Think baotohk more invested in her than anyone of us here. :P
Indeed. Lots of investment
Old 29-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Not sure .. not advertised in sglonelyguy anymore... any1 know what happened ?
Why are you bothered what happened.

Just find another whore to have fun with.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 29-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

http://sglonelyguys.net/kara-massage/
https://ltdsg.com/cara/

Last night confirmed a session with the much lauded Cara / Kara, was really looking forward to it, then THIS happened.

Text in the morning to confirm the appointment, no reply. After 4 texts over a 2 hours window, Finally replied say today RESTING. Told her the appointment was fixed last night, she say UNWELL.

I am fine if ML looks/services are very average or below average, i won't even write MRs on these coz maybe other bros have better experiences.

But MLs who fly aeroplane w/o making the initiative to inform clients that they are cancelling the session is just bad antics imo, especially when it is the FIRST time booking.

I know Cara have a legion of supporters and perhaps i not fated to see her good looks in person. But facts are facts, MLs who can't manage their bookings or don't have the courtesy to inform about cancellation is just plain BAD.

Manage to get a another ML as replacement, hope it's gonna be good to wipe away the lousy morning. Stay tuned for my MR.
Old 29-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
spboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post

Last night confirmed a session with the much lauded Cara / Kara, was really looking forward to it, then THIS happened.

Text in the morning to confirm the appointment, no reply. After 4 texts over a 2 hours window, Finally replied say today RESTING. Told her the appointment was fixed last night, she say UNWELL.

I am fine if ML looks/services are very average or below average, i won't even write MRs on these coz maybe other bros have better experiences.

But MLs who fly aeroplane w/o making the initiative to inform clients that they are cancelling the session is just bad antics imo, especially when it is the FIRST time booking.

I know Cara have a legion of supporters and perhaps i not fated to see her good looks in person. But facts are facts, MLs who can't manage their bookings or don't have the courtesy to inform about cancellation is just plain BAD.

Manage to get a another ML as replacement, hope it's gonna be good to wipe away the lousy morning. Stay tuned for my MR.
Maybe her business too good. I have tried to get in touch with her for several times recently (calls and sms), but she either didn’t pick up or didn’t reply.
Old 29-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gonna try Jenny.
no pics of face is scary.
will update here soon!
Old 29-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
bottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboy View Post
Maybe her business too good. I have tried to get in touch with her for several times recently (calls and sms), but she either didn’t pick up or didn’t reply.
I had a different experience with another ML.
Confirmed a late night appointment with her.
I texted her when I was there and she replied
15 mins later, saying she is busy.
Thinking that the earlier customer had extended
his session so I said I will wait and she replied "ok"
30 mins later still no news from her so I texted her again,
this time she replied that she is sleepy and is calling it a day.
She even had the cheek to tell me to make another appointment.
Now, most will think that I am on her "blacklist",
I don't think so because I had always been a gentleman.
Never roaming south and never requested anything not advertised.
In fact, the last time before I left, she told me that I was one of her
preferred customer.
Either her business is blooming because of all the raving here or
she is getting lazy.
Never made another appointment with her after that.
She had since RTC.
She came here as a ML and left MLM (Made Lots of Money).
Old 29-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I have had worst experiences to be honest. Some just went off and kept quiet all the way.

Not condoning this kind of behavior of cos, but sometimes I can understand if they are really unwell. Cos sometimes I have seen people who are so sick they cannot think and cannot function. Not understandable if they did not manage their booking well though.

I think if this behavior is not acceptable to you then move on to others. If not u can try communicating to her, who knows maybe she might treat u better when you next visit her, happened before with other MLs 😏

That said, hope you had fun with the new ML.
Old 29-03-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlenext View Post
She came here as a ML and left MLM (Made Lots of Money).
Lol, this quote is funny bro, good one 👍
Old 29-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I have had worst experiences to be honest. Some just went off and kept quiet all the way.

Not condoning this kind of behavior of cos, but sometimes I can understand if they are really unwell. Cos sometimes I have seen people who are so sick they cannot think and cannot function. Not understandable if they did not manage their booking well though.

I think if this behavior is not acceptable to you then move on to others. If not u can try communicating to her, who knows maybe she might treat u better when you next visit her, happened before with other MLs 😏

Actually to me the reason to fly aeroplane don't matter, no point to verify anyway. But they should have the decency to notify us, instead of making us text /call then they give us the "surprise".

Anyway i did feedback to her this ain't the way to manage customer,she just radio silence after that.

Yah, will just move on to other ML like you said. But bros here at least should be aware there's this side of her that is undesirable. Of coz, we can just brush it off as most ML will have this pattern, but we should at least flag out instead of making them feel they can behave as they deemed fit.

Thank goodness my replacement ML was good
Old 29-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
g1234g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToaCahSoh View Post
gonna try Jenny.
will update here soon!
Can share contact, bro? Seems good.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post

Well, I have seen the opposite, MLs who are sick and still will struggle to text all her customers that day that she is not well. That is just being responsible.

As with all forms of work that will deal with customers, there must be a certain responsibility involve when you make an appointment. As they come here to work, they would need to understand this for sure.

Fair enough, I have my share of bad experiences which includes AP who I used to regular and gotten pretty good treatment, but still cannot tahan irresponsibility after several instances.

Professional MLs with consistent service level are commendable, that is what I think these days. There are those that wants to make a living and there are those with other objectives. Regardless, the responsibility still needs to be there.
Old 29-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
keroro388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToaCahSoh View Post
gonna try Jenny.
will update here soon!
Tempted to try as well, please share your experience afterwards.
Old 30-03-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Tried texting her twice in 2 days too but she didnt reply. Wonder if this is standard from her when shes busy?
Old 30-03-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
SLG Xiao Bei is back... with no more BBBJ but same price as per advertised on SLG
On wolves you get BBBJ...
Strange, what I saw is the other way round. On wolves is capped CIM, on SLG is BBBJ.
Old 30-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
Tried texting her twice in 2 days too but she didnt reply. Wonder if this is standard from her when shes busy?
She told the bro unwell so maybe hp off. Even if hp on, maybe don't bother to pick up call or read msg as cannot take booking. Try after a few more days lor, if you still insist..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1