The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

*deleted*
--
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
I found her only a few weeks before she left. she was saying too stressful working here and will be gone for good.

huge pity, despite planning to leave already, her attitude/service top notch.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro, I thought so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Miss her and her good sister Vivian. Unfortunately, the answer to your question is a resounding 'no'.
Old 16-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Look really good.
this is fake. the girl in the picture is Jenna Chew
Old 16-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried the slg baoer
http://sglonelyguys.net/baoer-massage/

Pics look good
Old 16-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
This one look and body solid.. any bro tried? https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=688042
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
this is fake. the girl in the picture is Jenna Chew
Ya lor... Total liars. She Jenna chew from Malaysia... She is on Instagram. I'm following her

Note to self: lustymodels, cannot trust.
Old 16-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping123 View Post
She was holding the white card, maybe...
I mean Linda not Laura
Old 16-04-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya lor... Total liars. She Jenna chew from Malaysia... She is on Instagram. I'm following her

Note to self: lustymodels, cannot trust.
Thanks for exposing this unethical okt. almost wanted to text for booking..
Old 16-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Not desperate but to prove to those bitch that all it takes is money to make a difference.
Hmm, if the ML says that they are in a r/s would you still want to try out this technique to prove to them that actually they are just money faced? Just curious because I have offered top ups before and one or two MLs gave me this reason
Old 16-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Mllover9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Hmm, if the ML says that they are in a r/s would you still want to try out this technique to prove to them that actually they are just money faced? Just curious because I have offered top ups before and one or two MLs gave me this reason
If the mls are in relationships why would they want to expose themselves? Just inviting trouble only haha. IMO maybe they are trying to find a polite way to reject?
Old 16-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

any news that yuki/carol is back to work ?

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 16-04-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sighster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Ah Sa a few days ago.

http://sglonelyguys.net/ah-sa-massage/

Looks: 80% similar to website. Late twenties to early thirties. Even though I prefer younger looks, but will not reject.
Figure: Tall and thin lady. Small boobs with nice nipples
Location: Central area. 10 minutes walk from MRT. There is parking nearby but still need to walk a bit. Live alone in a small apartment.
HJ: 7/10. Advertised as 2 but she did not ask whether I wanted 1 HJ before massage. So bros who want 2 hj, please remember to tell her.
Massage: 7/10. Was done topless. She has sensitive nipples but it is fun to try to touch.
RTM: If I am in the area since I prefer SYT
Old 16-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
any news that yuki/carol is back to work ?
yes
shes back
Old 17-04-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mmm128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Found tis Xin Er under SLG n go to find her last week. Wil choose her bcoz attract by her fair n big boobs photo. Immediately make a call to make an appontment wif her. Lucky me tht she is free on tht time n i say i come now(desperate). The apartment is located sumwhr around area G.

Park my car at carpark which mention by her(it jz next to the apartment), thn call her again to get d unit number. After opened d door, she holding my hand n bring me to d room. It was a clean n tidy room.

We sit on bed n chit chat awhile to break d ice. But actually im not concentrate on d whole conversation. Coz i hav attracted by her big boobs all d way. She help me take off my clothe n her own too n go to bath together.

She really has a big boobs, its around big C small D, not say very big but enuf for me. Enjoy the whole bathing session, wash very detail for my little bro n not selfish to use her boobs as a sponge to wipe my whole body. Standard procedure, both my hand was bz grabbing d boobs.

After bath take a towel to clean up wif me(plus point for d clean n nice smell towel) n ask me lying down on d bed to hav a massage. From d way she massage prove tht she is a skillful masseur even though i jz ask to massage d back n shoulder part.

After massage is b2b. Always plus points for a big boobs gal to giv u a b2b service. Feel satisfaction n comfortable wif 2 big n soft boobs rollin on my whole body. Finish d back part, she ask me turn to d front.

Both my hand was bz on grabbing her boobs, ass n pussy. Summore moan attractively when i touch her pussy n lick her tits(pinky tits). Not like sum of d PRC, she wont block ur hand for wat u wan to do to her(hav few bad experience tht they wont really willin let u to touch them).

Lick my balls n bbbj very concentrate n detailing. i ask for a 69 position, she has a clean n no smell pussy too. She keep on moaning when i lick her pussy. At d end really cant hold by her bbbj skill n moaning, i burst all my ammo into her mouth.

After clean up, she continue giv me some massage service n chit chat. From d chatting noe tht she n her fren shre tis apartment, they jz reach ard 1week. Bath together to clean up, stil very detailing n concentrate. Thn pay n ciao.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10(not slim but not fat also)
Boobs: C-D cup
Massage: 8/10
B2B: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10
Moaning: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
WIR: SURE

http://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/
Old 17-04-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Found tis Xin Er under SLG n go to find her last week. Wil choose her bcoz attract by her fair n big boobs photo. Immediately make a call to make an appontment wif her. Lucky me tht she is free on tht time n i say i come now(desperate). The apartment is located sumwhr around area G.

Park my car at carpark which mention by her(it jz next to the apartment), thn call her again to get d unit number. After opened d door, she holding my hand n bring me to d room. It was a clean n tidy room.

We sit on bed n chit chat awhile to break d ice. But actually im not concentrate on d whole conversation. Coz i hav attracted by her big boobs all d way. She help me take off my clothe n her own too n go to bath together.

She really has a big boobs, its around big C small D, not say very big but enuf for me. Enjoy the whole bathing session, wash very detail for my little bro n not selfish to use her boobs as a sponge to wipe my whole body. Standard procedure, both my hand was bz grabbing d boobs.

After bath take a towel to clean up wif me(plus point for d clean n nice smell towel) n ask me lying down on d bed to hav a massage. From d way she massage prove tht she is a skillful masseur even though i jz ask to massage d back n shoulder part.

After massage is b2b. Always plus points for a big boobs gal to giv u a b2b service. Feel satisfaction n comfortable wif 2 big n soft boobs rollin on my whole body. Finish d back part, she ask me turn to d front.

Both my hand was bz on grabbing her boobs, ass n pussy. Summore moan attractively when i touch her pussy n lick her tits(pinky tits). Not like sum of d PRC, she wont block ur hand for wat u wan to do to her(hav few bad experience tht they wont really willin let u to touch them).

Lick my balls n bbbj very concentrate n detailing. i ask for a 69 position, she has a clean n no smell pussy too. She keep on moaning when i lick her pussy. At d end really cant hold by her bbbj skill n moaning, i burst all my ammo into her mouth.

After clean up, she continue giv me some massage service n chit chat. From d chatting noe tht she n her fren shre tis apartment, they jz reach ard 1 week. Bath together to clean up, stil very detailing n concentrate. Thn pay n ciao.

Old 17-04-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

After clean up, she continue giv me some massage service n chit chat. From d chatting noe tht she n her fren shre tis apartment, they jz reach ard 1 week. Bath together to clean up, stil very detailing n concentrate. Thn pay n ciao.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1