The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-04-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mmm128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Found tis Xin Er under SLG n go to find her last week. Wil choose her bcoz attract by her fair n big boobs photo. Immediately make a call to make an appontment wif her. Lucky me tht she is free on tht time n i say i come now(desperate). The apartment is located sumwhr around area G.

Park my car at carpark which mention by her(it jz next to the apartment), thn call her again to get d unit number. After opened d door, she holding my hand n bring me to d room. It was a clean n tidy room.

We sit on bed n chit chat awhile to break d ice. But actually im not concentrate on d whole conversation. Coz i hav attracted by her big boobs all d way. She help me take off my clothe n her own too n go to bath together.

She really has a big boobs, its around big C small D, not say very big but enuf for me. Enjoy the whole bathing session, wash very detail for my little bro n not selfish to use her boobs as a sponge to wipe my whole body. Standard procedure, both my hand was bz grabbing d boobs.

After bath take a towel to clean up wif me(plus point for d clean n nice smell towel) n ask me lying down on d bed to hav a massage. From d way she massage prove tht she is a skillful masseur even though i jz ask to massage d back n shoulder part.

After massage is b2b. Always plus points for a big boobs gal to giv u a b2b service. Feel satisfaction n comfortable wif 2 big n soft boobs rollin on my whole body. Finish d back part, she ask me turn to d front.

Both my hand was bz on grabbing her boobs, ass n pussy. Summore moan attractively when i touch her pussy n lick her tits(pinky tits). Not like sum of d PRC, she wont block ur hand for wat u wan to do to her(hav few bad experience tht they wont really willin let u to touch them).

Lick my balls n bbbj very concentrate n detailing. i ask for a 69 position, she has a clean n no smell pussy too. She keep on moaning when i lick her pussy. At d end really cant hold by her bbbj skill n moaning, i burst all my ammo into her mouth.

After clean up, she continue giv me some massage service n chit chat. From d chatting noe tht she n her fren shre tis apartment, they jz reach ard 1 week. Bath together to clean up, stil very detailing n concentrate. Thn pay n ciao.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10(not slim but not fat also)
Boobs: C-D cup
Massage: 8/10
B2B: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10
Moaning: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
WIR: SURE

http://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/
Old 17-04-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
Have time to spare and after no reply from some APs and regular MLs timing can't meet, decided on Rui En and here's my FR:

http://sglonelyguys.net/rui-en-massage/
RTM Rui En, here's my final opinion on her. Won't give indepth scores since already did that on my first FR on her last week.

Looks - confirm a headturner.
Boobs - confirm not those ample firm type
BJ - less suction power today, maybe tired
HJ - confirm SOP not much variations
RTM - Not likely unless my choices all not free. Here's why:

Her FL Housemate open the door disturbed the session AGAIN, TWICE. One of the time was when i receiving BJ. Really wtf.

Rui En usage of hp much much higher this round.

Overall she is has her charm and i dig her looks and sex feel but the above incidents are just killjoy to me. Have feedback to her but don't sound like she can influence her houswemate to not do such annoying things.

Gotta source for new ML again.
Old 17-04-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm128 View Post
Found tis Xin Er under SLG n go to find her last week. Wil choose her bcoz attract by her fair n big boobs photo. Immediately make a call to make an appontment wif her. Lucky me tht she is free on tht time n i say i come now(desperate). The apartment is located sumwhr around area G.

Park my car at carpark which mention by her(it jz next to the apartment), thn call her again to get d unit number. After opened d door, she holding my hand n bring me to d room. It was a clean n tidy room.

We sit on bed n chit chat awhile to break d ice. But actually im not concentrate on d whole conversation. Coz i hav attracted by her big boobs all d way. She help me take off my clothe n her own too n go to bath together.

She really has a big boobs, its around big C small D, not say very big but enuf for me. Enjoy the whole bathing session, wash very detail for my little bro n not selfish to use her boobs as a sponge to wipe my whole body. Standard procedure, both my hand was bz grabbing d boobs.

After bath take a towel to clean up wif me(plus point for d clean n nice smell towel) n ask me lying down on d bed to hav a massage. From d way she massage prove tht she is a skillful masseur even though i jz ask to massage d back n shoulder part.

After massage is b2b. Always plus points for a big boobs gal to giv u a b2b service. Feel satisfaction n comfortable wif 2 big n soft boobs rollin on my whole body. Finish d back part, she ask me turn to d front.

Both my hand was bz on grabbing her boobs, ass n pussy. Summore moan attractively when i touch her pussy n lick her tits(pinky tits). Not like sum of d PRC, she wont block ur hand for wat u wan to do to her(hav few bad experience tht they wont really willin let u to touch them).

Lick my balls n bbbj very concentrate n detailing. i ask for a 69 position, she has a clean n no smell pussy too. She keep on moaning when i lick her pussy. At d end really cant hold by her bbbj skill n moaning, i burst all my ammo into her mouth.

After clean up, she continue giv me some massage service n chit chat. From d chatting noe tht she n her fren shre tis apartment, they jz reach ard 1week. Bath together to clean up, stil very detailing n concentrate. Thn pay n ciao.

is she very tAll?
Old 17-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mmm128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
is she very tAll?

not tall, normal height.
i think is ard 160-165cm.
Old 17-04-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Any bro tryied this xiao xue? Look pretty

http://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-xue-massage/
Old 17-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

My 2 cents on Xin Er SLG:

Superb service from start to finish.
Maybe it's just me, but I have reservations about her looks and figure.
She's average looking and a tad bit plump, but who can blame her when she has gorgeous boobs?
That being said, she has some mad skills and is accomodating and friendly.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
RTM Rui En, here's my final opinion on her. Won't give indepth scores since already did that on my first FR on her last week.

Looks - confirm a headturner.
Boobs - confirm not those ample firm type
BJ - less suction power today, maybe tired
HJ - confirm SOP not much variations
RTM - Not likely unless my choices all not free. Here's why:

Her FL Housemate open the door disturbed the session AGAIN, TWICE. One of the time was when i receiving BJ. Really wtf.

Rui En usage of hp much much higher this round.

Overall she is has her charm and i dig her looks and sex feel but the above incidents are just killjoy to me. Have feedback to her but don't sound like she can influence her houswemate to not do such annoying things.

Gotta source for new ML again.
U lock the door next time?
Old 17-04-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

After clean up, she continue giv me some massage service n chit chat. From d chatting noe tht she n her fren shre tis apartment, they jz reach ard 1 week. Bath together to clean up, stil very detailing n concentrate. Thn pay n ciao.

I think she early 30s.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried this before?

http://sglonelyguys.net/sunny-massage/
Old 17-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Any one tried this before?

http://sglonelyguys.net/sunny-massage/
The FRs in SLG definitely suspicious. This gal confirm only put up in SLG in last few days. But FR already way back to Feb. Must be OKT just swop photos.

Having said this, i think someone going to zap me liao, even though i say truth.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
not tall, normal height.
i think is ard 160-165cm.
Are you in the right mind?
How many post you want to create to share this ML.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
The FRs in SLG definitely suspicious. This gal confirm only put up in SLG in last few days. But FR already way back to Feb. Must be OKT just swop photos.

Having said this, i think someone going to zap me liao, even though i say truth.
i remember her as 'lemon' previously. just changed name changed photo. and i remember cos was interested, but looked at location and sian diao. dont think anything shady going on here.

change name/photo is quite common practice, anyway.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Are you in the right mind?
How many post you want to create to share this ML.
he only got one post, did he create a lot post I didn’t see any
Old 17-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
i remember her as 'lemon' previously. just changed name changed photo. and i remember cos was interested, but looked at location and sian diao. dont think anything shady going on here.

change name/photo is quite common practice, anyway.
If she is Lemon, then my wrong. I remember lemon.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post

Could be due to last stint?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1