The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBoy View Post
long time since i last visted her, is her ctc still the same 83*****9 ? what is her rate now ?
Hi, Bro FoxBoy, thank you. Upzz you back with my humble 7 points - from Wankjanice.
Old 16-06-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBoy View Post
long time since i last visted her, is her ctc still the same 83*****9 ? what is her rate now ?
Yup correct number. Rate still the same for me.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 771 / Power: 9
kk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
hi bros,

just had another try at my new playground. very shiok massage with dirty talk. haha. 2 hrs of groin massage. stay hard almost all the way. when i was distracted. ml comment to remain focus. haha. tio kan. although no release, not sure if others would have with the amount of teasing, i feel sexcited. suspect i released plenty of pre cum. sorry bros with low points, cant risk my playground again. bro with high point, pls share your experience for comparison. dont sabo ah.
Bro can share? Thks
Old 20-06-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bros,

Can please share this contact with me?
Thank you.
Old 20-06-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. pls share!
Old 20-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kamehameha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share pls. Thanks!
Old 22-06-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I miss auntie C. if not for some who cannot get the same service, I will still likely go to her for a release and good massage. Do not think that she will ever massage for me again. sad.

Anyway recently had a unique but exciting experience at a Thai Massage. It is a very open and expose place. I decided to go in and have a good decent massage. thinking it is unlikely to have special. I was wrong. haha.

the place has no cubicle or curtains. all open. only 2 metal cupboard separate my body from open view of public walking by. But it was exciting. knowing that there are people walking not far and any customer or staff walking by would have seen me being jerked off by the masseur and sucking her nipple. I think I spray my sperm onto her hair as she was sucking my nipple too while stroking me. I kept quiet though.. she just laughed as some landed on my arm. thought I saw a prettier one sleeping on the lower bed beside the metal cupboard while i was leaving. might want to try again.
Old 22-06-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
before I forget. there was another place where i ended up going in for facial. the masseur offered to stripe down to bare bottom and let me slide my dick along her thighs and bottom. i didnt accept as I was worried of STD or even aids. Would any of you try? It sounds exciting though but I had experience of sliding into another syt masseur after things got too hot. still worried as it was unprotected.haiz.
Old 22-06-2018, 05:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
MassageLver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

guys please pm with ctc of teasing massage. tease lover here.
will up thanks.
Old 23-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 0
gaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swap View Post
Yeah, I got a message from her about her new location.
Could you share me Aunty C new location?

Gaoo
Old 25-06-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Yup correct number. Rate still the same for me.

Bro, can please share Auntie C contact please?
Thank you so much
Old 25-06-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
I miss auntie C. if not for some who cannot get the same service, I will still likely go to her for a release and good massage. Do not think that she will ever massage for me again. sad.

Anyway recently had a unique but exciting experience at a Thai Massage. It is a very open and expose place. I decided to go in and have a good decent massage. thinking it is unlikely to have special. I was wrong. haha.

the place has no cubicle or curtains. all open. only 2 metal cupboard separate my body from open view of public walking by. But it was exciting. knowing that there are people walking not far and any customer or staff walking by would have seen me being jerked off by the masseur and sucking her nipple. I think I spray my sperm onto her hair as she was sucking my nipple too while stroking me. I kept quiet though.. she just laughed as some landed on my arm. thought I saw a prettier one sleeping on the lower bed beside the metal cupboard while i was leaving. might want to try again.
Can share contacts bro?
Old 25-06-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mik33k is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share contacts? Thanks bros!
Old 25-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CBDjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I went to this place (got raided a few months ago but they don't strike twice isn't it).

Normal and nice looking place, 3 stories high with 1st floor for legs and body, second floor for facial stuff, and third floor just rooms for massages

So I paid the typical 50 for 60mins and a prc aunty came out. So immediately I think to myself, ugh sure nothing confirm plus chop.

The receptionist asked her, 1st or 3rd floor so she said 3rd. Then we went up and normal sop, change into shorts but plastic.

Lie down sop massage. Super strength available so ok ok. Once she hit too hard so I said pain whilst tapping on her leg, she siam her leg straight and said ok reduce energy.

Then get to butt. She keep going deeper and deeper until I squirm and squirm. She said if I'm sensitive to which I said yes. She didn't stop though and keep making me squirm. She said, be quiet else I can't massage u.

So I bit my lips whilst she touched everything but the flagpole.

Then after solid 15m, turn over and repeat again careful to not touch. She start telling story of how she does this before making love to her husband.

End up blue balls and no autoroam but what a good Monday!
Old 26-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBDjunkie View Post
So I went to this place (got raided a few months ago but they don't strike twice isn't it).

Normal and nice looking place, 3 stories high with 1st floor for legs and body, second floor for facial stuff, and third floor just rooms for massages

So I paid the typical 50 for 60mins and a prc aunty came out. So immediately I think to myself, ugh sure nothing confirm plus chop.

The receptionist asked her, 1st or 3rd floor so she said 3rd. Then we went up and normal sop, change into shorts but plastic.

Lie down sop massage. Super strength available so ok ok. Once she hit too hard so I said pain whilst tapping on her leg, she siam her leg straight and said ok reduce energy.

Then get to butt. She keep going deeper and deeper until I squirm and squirm. She said if I'm sensitive to which I said yes. She didn't stop though and keep making me squirm. She said, be quiet else I can't massage u.

So I bit my lips whilst she touched everything but the flagpole.

Then after solid 15m, turn over and repeat again careful to not touch. She start telling story of how she does this before making love to her husband.

End up blue balls and no autoroam but what a good Monday!
Bro, please share contact with me.
Thank you so much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread