The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lufu5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

i dont think its moon from BHC, its the Rxxx shop on level 3, its beside the small eating house. inside got a small petite gal wearing a sailor moon uniform, becos of the raid thats always going on in that shop, i was in a rush as well... dont wan to let AV checked up on me... abit scared. forgot to ask her name also... lol.. just get done and over with it...
AV checks = Me die very tragically..
Old 12-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya May is not there... Went there today...
Old 12-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolflust View Post
Ya May is not there... Went there today...
ya i heard from the boss say nov then she come back... haiz... anyone to intro from aroma with good massage?
Old 12-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adrian79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufu5 View Post
ya i heard from the boss say nov then she come back... haiz... anyone to intro from aroma with good massage?
have you tried the s'porean gal tiffany aka difen?
Old 13-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

today finally got to see d talked-about Bao Sheng Tang. looks like 1 of those traditional, genuine, professional TN joint on d outside. 2 MILFs present, 1 CMI plump auntie, anthr ok looking MILF. fr exterior, do nt look like they offer specials. even if they do, thk twice if u try cos location is so bloody close to escalator!!!

took a walk past XXXX n saw sailor moon, lookin bored while anthr MILF was jio-ing customers. biz muz b bad.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-07-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
today finally got to see d talked-about Bao Sheng Tang. looks like 1 of those traditional, genuine, professional TN joint on d outside. 2 MILFs present, 1 CMI plump auntie, anthr ok looking MILF. fr exterior, do nt look like they offer specials. even if they do, thk twice if u try cos location is so bloody close to escalator!!!

took a walk past XXXX n saw sailor moon, lookin bored while anthr MILF was jio-ing customers. biz muz b bad.
when l am nearby there, l sure go there and make rounds, but didnt get to see the sailor moon girl which this thread is saying leh... is she pretty btw?
Old 13-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
when l am nearby there, l sure go there and make rounds, but didnt get to see the sailor moon girl which this thread is saying leh... is she pretty btw?
hmmm ... opinions may differ. to me, i thk she's presentable n nt too bad for her age lor. mayb d sailor moon uniform made her look a bit foxier.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-07-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hmmm ... opinions may differ. to me, i thk she's presentable n nt too bad for her age lor. mayb d sailor moon uniform made her look a bit foxier.
haha, but one thing for sure, l too like girls in sailor moon uniform..anyway hope l can have the chance to see this sailormoon girl one day...
Old 13-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha, but one thing for sure, l too like girls in sailor moon uniform..anyway hope l can have the chance to see this sailormoon girl one day...
u sure can lah. i went there on a few Sundays, she was there. n always no biz one. i wanted to chk out if she was braless as a bro mentioned but she was sitting behind, shop a bit dark so cant see much.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
u sure can lah. i went there on a few Sundays, she was there. n always no biz one. i wanted to chk out if she was braless as a bro mentioned but she was sitting behind, shop a bit dark so cant see much.
cos whenever l walk pass the shop, l really go beo and try to spot the sailormoon girl, but didnt see any girls in sailormoon suit leh...yesterday l went there too and beo, only see a girl in white.. then after that l went to 2nd floor for a decent rub..
Old 13-07-2009, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
cos whenever l walk pass the shop, l really go beo and try to spot the sailormoon girl, but didnt see any girls in sailormoon suit leh...yesterday l went there too and beo, only see a girl in white.. then after that l went to 2nd floor for a decent rub..
im sure u wont have to wait for anthr long winter to try her. do catch her b4 d AVs do.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
im sure u wont have to wait for anthr long winter to try her. do catch her b4 d AVs do.
if good services l dun mind, but the problem is, l have a bad impression of having a fj at fortune centre...used to have a fj at there before...overpriced and the job was very rushing...
Old 13-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian79 View Post
have you tried the s'porean gal tiffany aka difen?
this difen is from where one de?
Old 14-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufu5 View Post
this difen is from where one de?
from aroma

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

saw the sailor moon today. Skirt damn bloody low cut. Doubt she wears bra.

Really tak boleh tahan. My missiles ready but the terrain not in my favour. I need a smoke screen to enter and attack

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1