The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietSing View Post
Hello there

Yes I have received your PM and valid points written there, you being able to accept such an ill-disguised rebuke, have shown you to be a much better person than most. Most forummners would rather ignite a flame war than admit the alternative.

Thank you very much for your gracious gesture

Yours truly VietSing
First of all, I salute you for your reply..

2 years ago, I was a newbie in this thread knowing nuts about HCM.. It was thru this TCSS and partying in Singapore that I got to know this bunch of selfless and interesting 'band of brothers'.. Thru them, with their experience in the HCM scene, I got to know a lot more about the culture and 'places of VICE' in HCM itself.. It may be TCSS most of the time in this thread, but that is the time where you build up a friendship.. The list of entertainment outlets presented by bro Hurricane is a combination of all the effort of those who have partied and tried these places of interest in HCM.. I am very sure that those who TCSS here have contributed a way or another in this thread for the rest to share.. I do admit I was one of them, even though I didnt contribute much but at least i tried to share with the rest of the bros here.. I wanted to share.. to let the others know of the interesting places as well as to warn the rest of the 'ripoffs' which other seniors encountered in HCM (at least I didnt get as I always heed advice- I am a FOLLOWER!!!)..

Do you know why the seniors detest meeting newbies? Because they are so afraid of them because the newbies take them for granted.. like as if its my duty to bring you ard, to offer you information on the best places to pick up girls, best place to massage, best girls to f***, etc.. They mayb a CEO of a company, a normal working executive or a road sweeper but they will get tired too.. All it takes is abit of effort to read up the previous pages ( information stuck in btw TCSS) and you will find abundant information provided by the TCSS gang..

I don't mean to shoot anyone and start a war as I have always been a bo-chap person.. I will just want to say what I feel and like as this is a open forum..

Guys, mayb we should start a thread to TCSS as this will never end because everyone will have their personal views on this issue.. Shall we not disturb the 'HCMC' thread further with our canter ??

Pls pls pls dont flame me.. HOWEVER, I just wanna say thanks to the TCSS group for their advice on the HCM/Sing scene

Regards,
vlover (one of the guilty TCSS party)
Old 11-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Guys, mayb we should start a thread to TCSS as this will never end because everyone will have their personal views on this issue.. Shall we not disturb the 'HCMC' thread further with our canter ??

Regards,

Goot idea, lets follow NIKE & LET"S DO IT.............

Since I am one of the main TCSS culprits , let me have the honour to start a new thread with a more appropriate title "Vietnam Related TCSS Info Gatherings Thread" swee bo???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It may be TCSS most of the time in this thread, but that is the time where you build up a friendship.....

I am a FOLLOWER!!!)..

Regards,
Ok. I am the most guilty TCSS party in this HCMC thread with basically no contribution as I dot not cheong in HCMC

Anyway... another TCSS from me...

Vlover, you are not a follower. You are appointed as the captain for TODAY'S ACTIVATION. Everyone will be waiting...
Old 11-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Regards,
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Since I am one of the main TCSS culprits , let me have the honour to start a new thread with a more appropriate title "Vietnam Related TCSS Info Gatherings Thread" swee bo???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Okay done, new thread up, all TCSS culprits report in......

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/interna...lp-thread.html

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Here related to HCM Food

If you are into hawker food, why not try this store serving pho with crab meat and prawns in a nice rich aromatic soup...yes, this crab meat is not the steam boat crab meat stick we eat in Sin...this crab meat is the real crab meat which is freshly deshelled from the crab legs...and you can even add pork knuckle (ti ka or ju jiao) with yu tiao (you char kueh) for a nice meal...

Address: 484 Vinh Vien Q5.

One bowl pho with crab meat, prawns and yu tiao cost 20k vnd.
Add pork knuckle additional 5k vnd.
I love to read about places to eat... basically i live to eat instead of eat to live.

Just to confirm, i think the actual address is 484 Vinh Vien, P. 8, Q. 10. I was not able to find Vinh Vien in Q5 of the map.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
raverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Do you know why the seniors detest meeting newbies? Because they are so afraid of them because the newbies take them for granted.. like as if its my duty to bring you ard, to offer you information on the best places to pick up girls, best place to massage, best girls to f***, etc...
Afraid? You gotta be kidding me.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Just to confirm, i think the actual address is 484 Vinh Vien, P. 8, Q. 10. I was not able to find Vinh Vien in Q5 of the map.
Quan Banh Canh Cua Hoang Lan
Add: 484, Vinh Vien Street, Ward 8, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8-38579911

I have included this in the Vietnam website.

Hurricane88 & deptrai4u, thanks for your input.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 11-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

HUrricane...

Can post some food locations around D1 & 3 anot ah???? D10 very the far and ulu leh....

Since you retired from cheonging, you and your Baxa can ride bike around D1 and look for good food. I sponsor half the petrol cost ok???

BTW, Deptrai is correct about the District, it should be in District 10, not D5.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I love to read about places to eat... basically i live to eat instead of eat to live.

Oops you may be right because it is very close to Q10...go ahead try it...let us have your review too...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
HUrricane...

Can post some food locations around D1 & 3 anot ah???? D10 very the far and ulu leh....

Since you retired from cheonging, you and your Baxa can ride bike around D1 and look for good food. I sponsor half the petrol cost ok???

BTW, Deptrai is correct about the District, it should be in District 10, not D5.
hahaha...there is one good small restaurant in Q3 just beside Nguyen Trai, Q5 selling good soup. tzi char and...

I always like the whole black chicken herbal soup which is very nutritious...also helps with libido too...yes, not joking the soup with a whole black chicken which is hardly a week old with plenty of chinese herbs...tried the pig kidney soup with pepper but not my favourite..

I have the name card in my travelling bag...will post the name and address soon......brought birdie8819 and gang there before which is close by to Tan Hai Van restaurant...and Nhat Ha Hotel...

Sorry another place for Sui Gao Noodle at Nguyen Chi Tanh, Q5...lots of stalls there selling Sui Gao noodle...the sui gao is wrapped with a medium size prawn and very generous portions...price is only 20k to 30k per bowl...

Old 11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha...there is one good small restaurant in Q3 just beside Nguyen Trai, Q5 selling good soup. tzi char and...

I always like the whole black chicken herbal soup which is very nutritious...also helps with libido too...yes, not joking the soup with a whole black chicken which is hardly a week old with plenty of chinese herbs...tried the pig kidney soup with pepper but not my favourite..

I have the name card in my travelling bag...will post the name and address soon......brought birdie8819 and gang there before which is close by to Tan Hai Van restaurant...and Nhat Ha Hotel...

Sorry another place for Sui Gao Noodle at Nguyen Chi Tanh, Q5...lots of stalls there selling Sui Gao noodle...the sui gao is wrapped with a medium size prawn and very generous portions...price is only 20k to 30k per bowl...
Here the name and address for the soup and tzi char....Dai Duong Chinh Hieu, 14 (12cu) Cao Thang, Q3.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raverboy View Post
Afraid? You gotta be kidding me.
hahah.. met you once at gossip followed by a session at America..

afraid seem to be a wrong word to use.. we should say 'not willing to'...

Regards,
vlover
Old 12-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was back in HCMC for a couple of days earlier in the week. I know it's not everybodys favourite, but not having much time I headed to Apocolypse. Had a few drinks (a few too many) and found a sexy girl. Due to problems about the hotel and drunk I asked her to come round 10a.m the next day. She turned up promptly and put on a very impressive performance (apparently not a "working girl" just happened to be available).
Old 12-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
Was back in HCMC for a couple of days earlier in the week. I know it's not everybodys favourite, but not having much time I headed to Apocolypse. Had a few drinks (a few too many) and found a sexy girl. Due to problems about the hotel and drunk I asked her to come round 10a.m the next day. She turned up promptly and put on a very impressive performance (apparently not a "working girl" just happened to be available).
Thank you for sharing...sounds like you enjoyed yourself...Apocolypse is it still very crowded...alot of FL swimmming there ready for pickup...

Old 13-09-2009, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you for sharing...sounds like you enjoyed yourself...Apocolypse is it still very crowded...alot of FL swimmming there ready for pickup...
Apocolyspse is the usual Angmoh's hangout. Most of the viet girls there appeal more to the angmohs. I prefer clubs like Club 96, 97, Gossip and lounges like Napoly or Club 16.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread