The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

no wonder i always see those macdelivery guys smiling..
Old 25-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Wow very very erotic read TS pls continue , waiting for your next installment sia
Old 25-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

very nice.. camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

story climaxing soon, TS <-- Thread starter. <--- yoU! chubbybubble.

good job. but small request please, put spaces in between paragraphs can? easier for us to read.

i plead with you like the mcdelivery boy, please please sia.
Old 25-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow so shoikkkk keep it up
Old 26-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Shaymin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more , thanks
Old 26-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

'you said ok what let me fuck you!'

'no no no. Not that, stand up straight now.' he did so. I looked up at him, in disbelief at what I was about to do next. I held his penis in my hand, his penis head staring bulgingly at me. He stared down at me, in disbelief too that a random customer opened the door for him in a nighty and g string, then fall for his intentionless unplanned cheeky flirting, and is now about to give him his first blowjob in his life. He couldn't wait anymore, and he used his hands to push my head closer. As emotional as I was, I was still sober, I wasn't willing to let his penis into my mouth just yet, not mentally prepared.

'Can wait anot? Give me a moment'

'Why wait sia, i cannot Tarhan already, need you to suck. Sia la your neh neh look so big sia' and he bent over to reach out and squeeze them, played with my nipples. A swift moment, I felt aroused and I don't know what got over me....... I started sucking his penis! It was so smelly, the smell of his dried up semen, but I didn't care at all, I just lean forward and sucked on his penis head while my hand was still masturbating his penis tube part with 3 fingers. (Not much room to hold) he probably realised that arousing my nipples made me Horner, he started to arouse them more. 'Mmmmmm,' I moaned softly, his penis still in my mouth, I felt so turned on that I sucked and licked and sucked. Then I felt him take one hand and press the back of my head, 'deep throat me, please please, whole cock in.' I obliged and swallowed his entire cock, which wasn't too hard to do.. 'Sia la...' He moaned as he felt me licking, he held my head in position and started to thrust his hips, he was starting to fuck my mouth with his penis! I grabbed his chubby butt cheeks to keep in the right angle, it wasn't very enjoyable but it felt dirty. A few more thrusts later, he ejaculated inside my mouth, there was so much semen that even after swallowing the first mouthful, the second gush came so quick that it dripped all over my chest and thighs.
He just kept moaning sia la... Shok sia...shok sia. I licked up and sucked whatever semen he had left, I was so hungry! I was also exhausted and I just laid back onto the sofa and rest, accidentally shutting my eyes. Next min I know was, he was trying to spread my legs wide.
'What are you trying to do?'

Last edited by chubbybubbly; 26-12-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 26-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Robinhood2910 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steam sia...
Old 26-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lewis99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i cannot tarhan already sia
Old 26-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What do you think you are trying to do??
Oh I'm just helping clean away my sperms, scared go in your vagina then make you pregnant.
It's ok, I had my period just a few days ago.

Sia la? You sure? Then let me come inside you la.
You can still shoot???

Yes, you see, stand already. He stood up and showed me his still erected penis.
I looked at him, 'just help me wipe away ok before it dries up. '

He nodded and knelt down in between my legs, pretended to use his hands to wipe away his semen, but I knew he was staring at my vagina. His fingers were moving closer towards my vagina, I knew once he got his fingers in, I would be at his complete mercy as it was already slightly wet inside.

Hey, using your hands to wipe it off isn't helping!

Oh, sorry sorry... Maybe.... I lick them off for you?

'You serious??? You want to lick off your OWN semen?' I replied in disgust

Yes, I feel licking your thighs.' He gave me the pleading puppy eyes again.

I just laid there and didn't reply, he put his hands on my thighs and started licking off some of his own semen. I felt quite disgusted and turned off by his action, but he was stroking my thighs with his hands gently and that did the opposite instead. After a lick or two, I realised he wasn't licking away the semen anymore and he was just licking for his own pleasure, slowly towards my vagina! I sat up, used both my hands and hold on to his head to stop him from licking further, I knew that if he licked me down there, I would succumb completely too. His head struggled a little bit more and tried to lick towards the direction of my vagina, I held him there easily, but I didn't notice his right hand sliding down my thigh, reached my vagina and went past the protectionless g string and straight in a finger! I don't know if it was his semen on his finger, or my vagina was already wet, but his finger slid right in without any friction and no pain. I took in one huge deep breath and close my eyes shut, my hips raising as I felt the immediate arousing feeling. He started fingering in and out slowly as he lifted his head to watch my body, my hands still on his head. I tried my best to hold back my moans, gathered some strength to push his head away, ( I don't know why I didn't push his fingers away instead) he just startd to finger me faster, but I held back my moans but stop pushing him, he then used his other hand to finger my clitoris, that's when all little will power I had gave way, I let out one loud moan'arhhhhhhhhhh' I heard him giggle away, he increased the intensity of his fingering, I couldn't hold back any more and moaned away loudly and freely.

'How my sexy woman? You like it?'
Plea.. Plea.. Please stop.. Plea... Arhhhhhh arhhhh

Stop? Hehe stop for what? You enjoy right!
No.. Arhhhh no.... Arhhh arhhh arhhh.' I tried to deny, but my moans gave me away.

How? Enough already? Can I fuck you with my cock now?
No no no arhh arhhh.

'No? Means you not horny enough yet.' He replied, then he pulled out his finger from my vagina, and reinsert once more, this time round, it felt like two fingers instead. The fingering became more intense, I couldn't hold back, I started screaming in pleasure. 'Warhhhhhh warhhhh warhhhhh.'

'Hehe enjoy anot?'
I didn't reply him and continued moaning and screaming away.

'No answer means yes! Ok I fuck you with my cock now okay.'
I didn't reply. He took it as consent and took his fingers out, while still fingering my clitoris. My hands which were still on his head felt his body moving up, oh no! He is going to get up and penetrate me with his penis! What should I do??
Old 26-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

'No answer means yes! Ok I fuck you with my cock now okay.' I didn't reply. He took it as consent and took his fingers out, while still fingering my clitoris. My hands which were still on his head felt his body moving up, oh no! He is going to get up and penetrate me with his penis! What should I do??

Enjoy la, ts
Wish I was that delivery guy
Old 26-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lonelykids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.....
i can't believe it some how... but it so true....
Hurt by love... can be so power....
Old 26-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
digicert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it cumming sis
Old 26-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Fuck sia, if this story is true, that Malay guy must be the most lucky rider in the history of mcdelivery. Damn steam. TS, I switch Job to be delivery, you want hire me?
Old 27-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also wanna change job lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1