The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KentCave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post jkt

hectic schedule this past few days

went to the car show at senayan, cost Rp20k, spent few hours there snapping pictures

fav costume was the stand with the 2fast 2furious poster, man those gers r sexy!

a friend tried asking the honda stand gers with revealing silver costume but was shocked at asking price of Rp4mill, he bargained down till Rp2mill but changed mind

most cool cars there from toyota, merc etc looks like Batman car

most of the pretty gers looks like mix between indo and caucasian, face indo but skin white like bule, after a while all looks similiar, sure fits my taste if only the price is agreeable

going to Tanjung Lesung this weekend, by bus, till monday, was given good tips, hope its useful

psst.. thx 4 the LA Bar info, but how come I was charged Rp600k? guess better go with local friends rather than blur blur walk in alone hor? sigh, boh pian, no response leh

Old 24-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Martini-Fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: jkt

Quote:
Originally posted by KentCave
psst.. thx 4 the LA Bar info, but how come I was charged Rp600k? guess better go with local friends rather than blur blur walk in alone hor? sigh, boh pian, no response leh
What have you done? two bottles of champagne, some strawberrys, 2 girls........... VVIP room.
In that case 600kIDR is fine. Lucky you!
Cheers!
Old 24-07-2003, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Agreed there are some really beautiful cheweks in LA bar.......
Wonder how much it is to book them out for the entire night ?
Old 24-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by blursam
Agreed there are some really beautiful cheweks in LA bar.......
Wonder how much it is to book them out for the entire night ?
No fixed price really - that's the Indonesian way, I guess!?
I can safely put it as between Rp500-800K give or take a little bit more. Most important is the cewek is keen to go out with you and then who really cares about paying the 'right amount' when the small head takes over, eh?
Old 24-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by phenom
What an understatement.
Must admit you are right! Each time I am in LA Bar, I feel like a 'kid in a candy store'!
Old 24-07-2003, 09:54 PM
KameradX

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
KentCave,
care to share ur pics from the auto show????
i went there last year but didt bring camera!!!!!!
feel horny already imagine all the sexy gals in one room!!!

u charged 600k at LA????
how come!!!!!! the price is 160k lor!!!
at sari ayu u can have FL for 230k......
if they charge u more than that just walk out lor, go to SA or MTR
Old 25-07-2003, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
star_trooper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystar_trooper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
u charged 600k at LA????
how come!!!!!! the price is 160k lor!!!
at sari ayu u can have FL for 230k......
if they charge u more than that just walk out lor, go to SA or MTR [/B][/QUOTE]

Bro - you mean you can have a FL from Sari Ayu or MTR for 230K for the whole nite?? For SA, one shot maybe in the one of the rooms upstairs only lah.......
Old 25-07-2003, 10:35 AM
KameradX

i never ask the FL for overnight
but the regulars at SA, LA, MTR should be no more than 600k overnight...
btw, still waiting for the pics from gaikindo......
my feet stuck in sg lor..... cannot go there.......
Old 25-07-2003, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Understand that at LA, the cheweks are all under control and for each ST job, they get less than 80,000rup. Wonder how much cut they would get for LT ?
Old 25-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Beerlover

Just back from Jkt the few days ago after 1 year break,
(I believed I’m the 1st one here to post above the LA club and the papasan Stanly Wong )
Some FR to share with all the bro here :-
The price for fun seen to be increased ;-(
Was at Stadium one of the night , saw one chick with CFM face, and a almost perfect body ! Her whole appearance can only be described as “ u got to F me or U will be regretted !!”
I signal the mamasan to bring here over to me, her name is Elih, after some small talk and drinks , I go straight to the point ask her for the price for ‘take out’, u know what she wanted ?
Rp800,000 !! I told myself no way I’m going to pay for this kind of price, I offered her $300,000 but she refused and walk away ,
KNN, look like I got to look for new target again …..
I was drinking alone for the next 10 min as I am v choosey …
Suddenly I noticed that Elih walk pass me and left me a small paper,
CALL ME ! that what she said ….
(2 b continou)
Old 26-07-2003, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Neneng of LA...a repeat !

Let me elaborate on Neneng of LA, the 18yo melon whom I did a second time on the ninth of this month as I had mentioned briefly in my general FR of a few days ago.

After having her for the first time on my March trip, I had bumped into her quite a few instances inside the bar when I was searching out for as yet untried melons. Unlike most of my other used ceweks who would either not recognize me, ignore me or just flash a brief smile; Neneng had always cuddled up to me - girlfriend-like. On that particular night, I had settled down onto the couch for a ice cold Bintang, after bonking the massive boobed Lisa.
Soon, Neneng spotted me and plonked herself down beside me. I bought her a drink and was intending to just simply relax the hour away. There was not much customers then and I thought it would be nice to attempt a conversation with her in my extremely limited Bahasa. She was hyperative, hugging and kissing me and subsequently she sat on my thigh, facing me, and started to grind her bobbling bottom into my groin.
I was really not up to anymore action as I had just released my full load into Lisa barely half an hour ago. Neneng wouldn’t give up; not by a long shot. She teasingly licked and breathed hotly into my ears. Her hand slipped into my shirt and her fingers danced lightly over my chest. Then she held my head in both her hands and buried it into the valley between her partially exposed mounds, rubbing to and fro. That did it….after a couple of suffocating minutes during which I was on the brink of asphyxiation, my dormant sceptre started to feel the first stirrings of life. Warm blood coursed through its myriad network of veins and arteries; engorging and filling up the phalanxes of empty sacs. She put her hands on my family jewels, felt the hardening erectile and promptly increased the tempo of her ministrations on my sensitive nerves.

HEROES HAD FALLEN IN THE HANDS OF WOMEN. MY FALLEN WARRIOR ROSE IN THE HANDS OF THIS GIRL-WOMAN!

My reluctant mind was won over by my weak but willing flesh. Inside the room, we were in no hurry. Taking off our shoes, we sat on the edge of the bed, holding hands and looked into each other’s eyes like forlorn lovers. Still fully clothed, we rolled together onto the bed and hugged tightly, smooching heavily. Our mouths locked and our tongues became entwined, stabbing and parrying with each other. Soon we ran out of breath and got up to undress each other.
When we finally stripped down to our birthday suits, we adjourned to the shower. I don’t really need to clean up as I had already done so less than a hour ago with Lisa. Still I wouldn’t forgo the pleasure of being soaped up by and soaping up the meloned Neneng. We did a vertical body-to-body massage, slithering our bubble lubricated selves erotically against each other till my by now well-stiffened lightning rod threatened to spew its load.
She toweled me dry and did the same to herself. I scooped her up into my arms, deposited her onto the bed and lied down beside her. We huddled together, arms and legs entwined to bask our shivering selves in each others’ body heat. When we warmed up sufficiently, I started to explore her soft bosom, kneading and squeezing her dough-like milk sacs. My fingers twiddled and rolled her aroused nipples till she started to moan with pleasure. One of my hands then traveled south; down the valley, across the plains, over the tiny crater of her navel, hovering over her grassy thatch and finally zooming into her glistering well with my index finger. Her soft moans crescendo-ed eventually into loud groans. I continued teasing and pleasuring her aroused pussy for the next few minutes till she pulled my hand away.
Its now her turn to service me. She sat up and bent her head to nibble and lick at my ears, stabbing the stiffened tip of her tongue into the cavity to mimic the still to come pumping action of my warrior. The tongue then proceeded to trail down my neck to the nipples and her mouth suckled the little buds in succession.
Smiling at me enigmatically, she positioned herself between my legs and lowered her mouth till it enveloped my angry purpled head. Inside, her tongue twirled maddeningly around the smooth surface. She made no attempt to slide further beyond the cockhead and disengaged her lips, leaving her tongue tip to tease my pee hole. The tongue then proceeded to lap and lave the entire length of my rock hard shaft…up and down, round and round before moving across the ribbed skin of my scrotum. She sucked in the balls one by one, sending waves of tingling sensations along my nerves.
I brought my hands down on her head, intending to tear her away from my suffering family jewels. She moved even further south and started to rim my anus. She brought up my legs to gain better access and fastened her mouth over the puckered hole, as if trying to vacuum out my bowels. Her tongue stabbed at the orifice, trying to force its way past the constriction. It managed to penetrate a centimetre or two, thrusting in and out like a tiny penis into my virgin shit hole.
Soon that muscular structure began to tire and she subsequently withdrew and resumed the licking of my testicles. The flexible strip of muscles continued up my upright column, painting the veined skin with generous dollops of saliva. Her teeth nibbled gently along and around my full length, occasionally biting sharply on the underside amid my squeals of protest. What a playful girl!!!
Finally, her mouth ringed the circumference of my phallic tower and plunged swiftly all the way to the base. She stayed still for a few moments, savoring the scrapping of her tonsils by the tip of my missile. Eyes fixated on mine, she withdrew till her lips again hugged my bulbous head; and then repeated the the plunging action. The deepthroating action continued unabated, pacing leisurely, all the while with her gaze locked onto mine. If not for my earlier release with Lisa, I would have exploded long ago. Still, I felt the rumblings of a potential rush of seminal fluids from deep inside the abyss of my simmering furnace.
I pulled her up on top of me and crushed her soft melons between our chests. Her lips met mine and melded together. We frenched deeply, tongues pushing into each other’s mouth rhythmically and drinking in one another’s oral secretion.
Satiated for the moment, she slid off to lay by my side, head on my shoulder, an arm across my chest and a leg over both of mine. We rested in this position for five minutes before she was off again to blow my trumpet. More of the earlier thorough deepthroating, licking and kissing of the phallus and then she was ready to impale herself on my mighty lance. The entrance was smooth as her pussy was very well lubricated my her freeflowing love juices. As she rode me, I grabbed her hanging boobies, rubbing and squeezing them every which way but loose.
When shortness of breath got the better of her, I moved up and positioned her doggie-styled. Again, grabbing onto her gravity formed extended papayas, I speared into her vaginal passage and drove my excalibur repeatedly in and out mercilessly. As the end neared for the both of us, I turned her over and rode her missionary till we cummmmmmmmmed

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 26-07-2003, 09:31 PM
Cukiew

Wouw, what a story... by the way, are you still in Jakarta or already in S'pore ?
Old 26-07-2003, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cukiew
Wouw, what a story... by the way, are you still in Jakarta or already in S'pore ?
Was there from 2nd to 18th.
Will be back there at the end of next month. Before that I'll be going to Bangkok for a few days.

My FR threads:
Old 27-07-2003, 06:18 AM
Samster

Anis of LA

I first saw her on the ninth of July when despite my extreme fatigue from the preparation for my exhibition, I acted as “tour guide” for some new SG arrivals. As melons go, hers was on the lower limits of my expectations but still, the perfect shape, her sexy model-like body and her CFM face made me do a double take. I would have taken her there and then if not for my aching muscles. Determined to just have a drink and look-see, I persuaded one of my companions to book her…..before I succumb to her charms.
Anyway, in the event, I was to yield to the very physical persuasive powers of another melons named Yunita later that nite; but that will be the subject of another FR that might or might not be writtten…it will depend on my time and inclination.
I had then decided that I would bonk Anis on another day when I will be in a better shape. The huge smile on the guy, whom I earlier cajoled to take her, when he finished made my resolve even more concrete. But a whole week was to pass by before I finally managed to bed her.
I was down with flu for the next four days and resumed my chionging only on the fourteenth. Before that I had gone down to LA again with my Sg visitors; on the eleventh. I had seen her then but though I was immediately aroused, there was no way I could make out with her or any other cewek for that matter; what with a runny nose and sporadic coughing.
Three nights later when I was well enough to chiong again, I was disappointed by her absence and took another melons called Iis instead. She did not show up for work again the next evening and so I ended up with two consecutive sessions (Lisa and Neneng) at Sari Ayu opposite.
Eventually, on the sixteenth, my pent-up lust for Anis was finally satiated. When I got to LA in the early evening, there was still no sign of her but anxious as I was, I still sat calmly by, enjoying my Bintangs and the sight of the other melons. Almost an hour slithered by before the OKT alerted me to her presence. He brought round to the other side of the bar where she was sitting in a corner, with her back to me, chatting with a couple of other chix. Her short black skirt and semi bareback black tight wrap top enhanced her sexiness even further.
Without further delay, I went over to the counter to pay up as the OKT informed her of my custom. I put my arm round her seductive curvy waist as we climbed the stairs to our assigned room. When she was down to her high heels, thongs and half cup bra, I sucked in my breath at the sight of the near naked willowy model body with the ample sized perfectly shaped boobs. All the curves were in the right place with nary a trace of fat.
Ummmphhh! I licked my lips as I reached out to unclasp the brassiere as she pulled down her panties. Oh my gosh, I buried my face between her perfect cones, both my hands pressing them tight against my cheeks. I turned to one side and my tongue flicked out to lick her left nipple as I twiddled the other one with my left thumb and index finger. I then moved back and hefted the heavenly mounds with my palms. They got the right feel; the size, the shape, the texture, the firmness – nature had crafted her its work of art on the bosom of this delectable chix whom I was about to ravage.
My eyes started to explore her lower regions. A flat stomach within a slim waist that flowed into rounded hips continued down her smooth slender legs confirmed my original contention of her catwalk-standard attributes.
What a waste – but us chiongsters’ gain – in another environment she could very well be modeling couture on a stage to a prim and proper audience instead removing her clothes in a cathouse to service a horny lecher. But that’s her lot in life.
After a quick shower together, we deposited ourselves on the bed. As I lie supine, she began to favor me with a catbath. Starting from my neck, her tongue journey towards my nipples, across my chest, down my stomach and along my right leg to my kneecap. She then moved onto the knee and up my left leg. One hand grabbed onto my totem pole as her lips zeroed in to my balls. She kissed and licked the sac, then up my shaft to the shiny crown. At the apex, she lingered to titillate the tiny slit with the tip of her tongue before enveloping the crimson dome into her dainty mouth.
She swallowed my baton almost to the base till my cockhead crossed the threshold to her throat. She withdrew when she could go no further. She sucked my prick like a lollipop, with her fingers encircling the lower half of my column while her cheeks concaved around the upper section. As she fellatioed, one of my hands was cupped around a perfect melon while the other was fingering her pussy. When she was wet with her own juices, she disengaged her mouth and repositioned herself to receive my missile into her silo.
She pumped me for a short while before getting up and going down on all fours. I got up and round to her ass. And what a sight! The protruding asscheeks curved gracefully down the small of her back and sloped up again towards her trim shoulders. From my vantage point, as I repeatedly plunged my slimy sword into her steamy depths, I could make out the wide peach-like bottom converging onto a pinched-in lithe waist before spreading out to the long expanse of her upper back.
It’s a matter of time before I spew my load into her. I scooped her succulent globes from under her crouching form and held onto them for dear life as I powered my speeding locomotive mightily into her convulsing tunnel. In and out, in and out. My mind blanked out as the tide of white jism rose like a tsunami from the bowels of my fiery balls and rushed along the length of my engorged sceptre into her pearly cavern. The dragon had subdued the phoenix…..or was it the other way round???

My FR threads:
Old 27-07-2003, 08:12 PM
beachboiii

hello...brudders

[QUOTE]Originally posted by phenom
Was there from 2nd to 18th.
Will be back there at the end of next month. Before that I'll be going to Bangkok for a few days.
[/QUOT

I WILL BE GOING AGAIN ON 20TH AUGUST...bei tahan liao...
NOW i m in singapore...any brudders out there feel free to sms me....65 90227200
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread