The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
too extreme .... reali dont noe how to help u ... personally i cannot better to divorce.
Old 13-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wife decides to become a FL

the bros here all have good points but maybe becos of the 7 yrs nobody ask for ctc
Old 13-04-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DocX2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Everyone has his/her own issues. Perhaps for her, she feels helpless as she is not able to help her own family financially, and she may also being considerate for TS to not keep asking him to help. Some will take this step to "make ends meet" - rightly or wrongly - but not for us to judge. If TS has talked and reasoned with his wife and she is still doing it, try to understand from that angle. If TS still loves her, that's a very strong man, and hope that his wife also knows that, and just treat it as a job.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

That is why it is always a struggle for PRC, Thais and some foreigners. Personally I think the old guard of Singapore build a good system (HDB, Healthcare, Transport).

In SG, we can use medisave for c class subsidies ward. In China, u need to see stacks of $$ before surgery. One time my friend got admitted to a hospital in China, they want us to pay rmb 10k deposit. Although not a big sum, how to find rmb10k in the middle of the night. Urgently need to activate HR director and ask him to bring the $ over. In SG, they treat the condition first. Similarly to housing. China you hear house collapse or damage by storm etc.

If you ask chinese, they say they rather put down their dignity and be FL rather than have no $$. Actually quite tough life for those non high flyers
Old 14-04-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
myahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
too extreme .... reali dont noe how to help u ... personally i cannot better to divorce.
I am totally speechless after reading.
Old 14-04-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
muttonchop is stuck in moderation for some time to come

You are a beta male lah. The woman walk all over you and you can't even control your wife
Old 14-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what done is done, never marry a ktv girl for other ppl lesson. if divorce still need alimony, my take is just go outside have fun as well. don't invest anymore into this marriage except for your son
Old 14-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya, just take photo of ur wife FLing then u no need to compensate liao lo. I feel high chance you win
Old 14-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Sweden1958 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocX2 View Post
Everyone has his/her own issues. Perhaps for her, she feels helpless as she is not able to help her own family financially, and she may also being considerate for TS to not keep asking him to help. Some will take this step to "make ends meet" - rightly or wrongly - but not for us to judge. If TS has talked and reasoned with his wife and she is still doing it, try to understand from that angle. If TS still loves her, that's a very strong man, and hope that his wife also knows that, and just treat it as a job.
Very well said bro, not for us to judge
Old 14-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 23
itrr is one of the Best!itrr is one of the Best!itrr is one of the Best!

Bro, your Wife which from which country?
Old 14-04-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlance View Post
Hi, bros. A little background on what happened. I married a ktv girl for 7 years. And recently, she decided to go back into FL line. I objected to no avail. She insisted that if i cannot accept, she can leave. So i gave in. However, the strange thing is that i do not feel much pain letting other man fuck her, neither do i feel excitement. I do still love her. But why didn't i feel much? I am confused at this point.
TS, if you don't have feelings anymore, why still hang on to it?
Going separate ways should be considered seriously.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 11
saddiz is one of the Best!saddiz is one of the Best!saddiz is one of the Best!

Actually to be honest. It’s quite scary wan if sick and everything den no money. But then again. How much can she make now.? How old is she?
Old 14-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 11
saddiz is one of the Best!saddiz is one of the Best!saddiz is one of the Best!

U say u feel numb. But to be honest bro who will like the idea of their wife sucking another person cock. But I belive is becoz u also like her don’t want her to leave. That’s why u let her do what she wan becoz u are not capable of giving her what she wants. It’s just such a cruel world. Sad. Life is hard.
Old 14-04-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

U just want to continue fucking her and hope she bring u money as well.. everything else is bullshit.

U marry her knowing her background, now what so u expect? She eat bitter with you? Dream on.. If she can eat bitter , she won't do it to begin with.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2307 / Power: 7
milffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond repute

one day FL, always FL

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Clone Gang has 5 Donor Zapper accounts with power of 64-69pts, and one gang zap can deduct about 350pts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1