The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
yaya , hotel mulia is too ex , last time we stay at next to hotel mulia , think is call hotel crown ( sorry forget liao ) only half of the price hotel mulia and very near to hotel mulia.
bro GTOKING ... is the hotel known as Crowne Plaza Hotel ??
or there are other Crown hotel in JKT ??
Old 14-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

will be in jkt 16-19 april for business drop me a note if any bros looking to find someone to cheong jkt. night will be more convenient
Old 15-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro GTOKING ... is the hotel known as Crowne Plaza Hotel ??
or there are other Crown hotel in JKT ??
yeah yeah , I recall my memory thru the asiaroom.com.
yes , this in the one we stay last time, the room is OK and near to the hotel mulia.
Old 15-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
yeah yeah , I recall my memory thru the asiaroom.com.
yes , this in the one we stay last time, the room is OK and near to the hotel mulia.
thanks bro ...
anyway .. i'll be staying in saripan hotel ...
my agent told me the shopping/eateries area r ard there ...
it's like singapore orchard rd ...

looks like i'll have to take a cab to tropical, emporium and CJ ..
Old 15-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 20
lim2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylim2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

Me going to Jak on this Thursday and stay put at Hotel Peninsula, Menara anyone know any lobang nearby this hotel?
Old 15-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Indiana.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks bro aakumu for the information ...
i read that the damage for the gals for ON is 1mil rupiah...
is the price on the high side ??
and r the gals indonesian chinese or indonsesian malay ??
i mean r they light or dark skin ??

is the Sahid Jaya or Mulia Senayan Hotel located near to Emporium, Tropical, Alexis Spa's ??

sorry for the many questions as this is my first time visiting jakarta ..
ON - I million rup is the asking price if you get the girl before 1am and the girl is quite nice looking. The price usually drops to a couple of hundreds thousand as you come closer to closing time. Some very nice looking ones even ask 1 mil rup just for a shot and they do get many customers usually Koreans / Japanese and some ang mohs.

As to your question, there are no Indonesian Malay. An Indonesian girl depending on where she comes from can be of fair stock for example those that hail from Bandung, Manado etc.

As to your final question, Hotel Mulia is in the Senayan area while Emporium
is in Pecenongan which is in Kota. Peak hour traffic can take you 2hours or more to arrive at either destination. Sahih Jaya is in Sudirman and is much nearer to Emporium that Hotel Mulia say 30mins travelling time with average traffic. Please understand, in Jakarta traffic condition at times very unpredictable and timings may not be accurate.

regards.
Old 15-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana.K View Post
As to your question, there are no Indonesian Malay. An Indonesian girl depending on where she comes from can be of fair stock for example those that hail from Bandung, Manado etc.
sorry ... probably i put it the wrong way ..
it should be either they r fair-skin or dark-skin ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana.K
As to your final question, Hotel Mulia is in the Senayan area while Emporium
is in Pecenongan which is in Kota. Peak hour traffic can take you 2hours or more to arrive at either destination. Sahih Jaya is in Sudirman and is much nearer to Emporium that Hotel Mulia say 30mins travelling time with average traffic. Please understand, in Jakarta traffic condition at times very unpredictable and timings may not be accurate.
thanks for the information, bro ..
anyway, change of plan, and i'll be staying in SariPan Hotel ...
yes .. heard abt the horrible nightmare on jkt traffic ...
guess i will get to experience it when i'm there ...
Old 15-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: FM7 Cengkareng

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom View Post
Weren't you a persona non grata there?
Wow.

Nice to know you still around...........

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 15-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FM7 Cengkareng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Wow.

Nice to know you still around...........

Cheers

Check out TC forum, the boys are making a trip this weekend, ai lai lai, mai lai lai ahhh....
Old 15-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry ... probably i put it the wrong way ..
it should be either they r fair-skin or dark-skin ...

thanks for the information, bro ..
anyway, change of plan, and i'll be staying in SariPan Hotel ...
yes .. heard abt the horrible nightmare on jkt traffic ...
guess i will get to experience it when i'm there ...
Hi Bro when are you coming in to Jakarta?
Traffic would depend on the day[weekend/ weekday] and the time of day afternoon or night.
Old 15-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lim2003 View Post
Hi Bros,

Me going to Jak on this Thursday and stay put at Hotel Peninsula, Menara anyone know any lobang nearby this hotel?
Hi Bro,
Ask taxi to take you to Roxy mall but the ruko which shop houses and there are many message parlors and brothels.
That is the closest one, 1 hour away in good traffic there is Kota.
My humble two cents.
Old 15-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
will be in jkt 16-19 april for business drop me a note if any bros looking to find someone to cheong jkt. night will be more convenient
Love to Bro, but would still be BKK for time being.
By the way do you know your way around [don't want lah to be 2 mice lost in big bad JKT looking for lobang. Hahaha]
Have fun lah.
My teo cents
Old 15-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
Going to JKT soon. Most probably will stay at Mangga Dua Novotel. Screened through the thread and saw that there is a spa and i think the charges for a full package is in excess of Rp 1 million. Tropical spa (which is very popular in this thread) is i think 30 mins by cab. If to and fro means need at least 1hr. Any other good joints nearby? Also considering ON services.

Considering going back to Orchartz hotel (near to the JKT exhibition hall) cos tried the spa and had a good massage and FJ package for Rp 800K.

Any help will be very much appreciated!
Hi bro,
Novotel is near Kota, and Kota is the heart of the sex trade, you are about 10-15 mins from it in good traffic, and on the way to Tropical.
There tons on brothels and message parlors, find stadium and in that ally alone there are over 20-30 spas.
Good luck.
My humble two cents.
Old 15-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Novotel is near Kota, and Kota is the heart of the sex trade, you are about 10-15 mins from it in good traffic, and on the way to Tropical.
There tons on brothels and message parlors, find stadium and in that ally alone there are over 20-30 spas.
Good luck.
My humble two cents.
thks for the info bro. will up u tmr
Old 15-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
Bro,
Could you tell more about this travel agent of yours, I was thinking of moving about but was not sure if it would be safe in Jakarta, I go there once a month, and would love to try that agent's services.
You are right, what the point saving a few bucks but always looking over your shoulders, and sometime you do not even have a clue and goes around blindly looking for girls in all the wrong places.
Paying someone like that for that kind of services would be the ideal way, leaves all the hassel to they and enjoy the cheonging.
Please reply soon.
Hi Bro,
Sorry for the late respond, I was busy in BKK.
I have the info to PM, please check it.
I agree with you 100%, with the traffic jams and the price of the cab rides, I calculated that it would be almost like renting your own car for the night.
So the price of the services are almost free if you put in the price of transportations. Very cheap compare going at it alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread