The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
torniquet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

Very intense story...eagerly waiting for your next post...
Old 27-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ryped these while at work! Apologies for poor writing

couldn't stop him, no energy to, too weak from hunger and too merciless to the fingering. He would over power me. Instinctively, I don't know why either, I pulled his head into my crotch area and held his head there.. His lips were now stuck on my vagina opening.

Hehe you want me to makarn you, can. Later then I fuck you..

his lips started to kiss around my crotch area while his finger continued to finger my clitoris. Then, the fingering stopped, he used it to spread my vagina wide to reveal my clitoris to his lurking tongue, he started licking it with his wet and thick fat tongue. It felt so warm And so GOOD! I was completely at his mercy already, no more resistance whatsoever. I only remembered spreading my legs wider, lifting my lips to meet more of his tongue and using my hands to press his head inwards. I could also feel that my vagina has widen because of cedricks fat thick penis from the night before. Now as he lick, I could feel his tongue actually going into my vagina, he was a good licker, and he kept his fingers busy as well. As he was licking inside my vagina, he used his finger to rub my clitoris, he did this for quite some time more when he heard my screams grow louder. Then, he licked from inside my vagina and upwards until he was licking on my clitoris, he inserted his fingers into my vagina and started fingering. It was like being fucked in the vagina while having pleasure at the clitoris as well! 'Wah wah wah wah wah.... Wahhhhhh.. Wahhhh...' I was out of control, he was licking furiously and fingering intensely. His hand felt up my waist and cupped on one breast and squeezed on it, then he started pinching my nipples gently but intensively, he was pressing all the right buttons, I felt my orgasm building up and my hips lifted up, my waist too, the urgent feeling like you're gonna pee and then.....'arhhhhhhhhh'

Sia laaaa.......

'Hurh hurh hurh, what's wrong?, I asked him as I panted from the exhaustion

You come on my face sia. Sia la.. You can shoot sia. Sexy !

I couldn't be bothered with his nonsense, too tired to care.. I felt him licking the remaining of my vagina juice that were flowing out and heard him say, 'so much come sia' didn't care already, i saw the time, he had been licking me for t least hwlf an hour! hes definitely going to be fired, felt sorry for him. felt like I was going to fall asleep, hope that he would be honourable enough to just leave and not take anything...

I think I fell asleep for about 5 minutes, but I woke up feeling aroused at my nipples. It was a wet licking feeling, I opened my eyes forcibly and saw his both hands holding up my breasts, him licking on one passionately. He had already slid both straps of my nighty down my shoulders, pulled down the whole piece to my waist, my breasts were fully exposed to him!
'Heyyyy?' I voiced out weakly.

He ignored me and continued licking passionately. I wanted to push his head away but his licking was quite good and I succumbed to the arousing feeling..

'Enough already ok, I'm white tired'

It's ok darling, you just don't move. I'll fuck you like that,

No no, no fucking ok.

He didn't reply and continued licking, now I feel his other fingers arousing my other nipple. Double the arousing feeling, I almost moaned out.. There was also another feeling, my vagina felt so bare!

My legs wide spread wide open still, the position he was in, his penis was hanging at my crotch area, it's that anticipation that anytime now, he would just push his penis into my vagina. My vagina felt so bare, so vulnerable. Somehow this feeling was arousing me too, if he had forced his way in, I'd resisted fiercely, but now, I just want to see what happens next, the anticipation feeling.

He started to kiss up my breasts and onto my neck, his other hand continuing the arousing of both my nipples now. He was licking my nick now, I thought that was the moment, he was going to penetrate me now. I embraced myself, contemplating if I should kick him now, or just feel his big mushroom enter once then kick him away, I waited and waited. Suddenly, I felt his big mushroom make contact with the opening of my vagina, I let out a surprised gasp! Okay, he is going to penetrate me now, I was getting ready to feel the sexual sensation...... But no! He left his mushroom head there and didn't push it in!

What's wrong? What are you waiting for?

He stopped licking my neck and looked at me with a cheeky look, 'Heheh you said cannot fuck you what, so I enjoy the entrance only lo'

What is he trying to do?
Old 27-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sunshine_apple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha..... I can see how furious you feel....
Enjoy reading... pls continue.
Old 27-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really steamy, cannot tahan. keep it cuming sis
Old 27-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS. Will definately camp here for more.
Old 27-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

TS, the McDelivery ah bang story has to be the funniest whackiest story i have ever read! I just could not stop laughing! Great stuff, keep it up!
Old 27-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
Tease deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTease deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

enjoying the updates. please continue and thanks again
Old 27-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

gd effort. upz u
Old 27-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I thought in my head.. Idiot.... I ignored him then, better push him away now. He felt me doing so, and he quickly start to lick my ears...

'Ouuhhhhhhhhh!' I let out a pleasured moan! I felt even more high now, his fingers arousing my nipples, him licking my ears and his mushroom head on my vagina opening! This was so torturing! The full anticipation of a penetration while being aroused was too overbearing!

Ouhhhh ouhhhh ouhhhh.. Quick la you!!! Ouhhhhhhhhhhhh![/COLOR]

He whispered into my ear, ' quick what my dear?' I heard him giggle.

'Uuhhhhh! Quickkkkkk! You idiot!' [/COLOR]

Why you scold me sia, you say cannot fuck you so I never fuck you, now you scold me...

He was trying to make me beg for it! I felt him work harder with his licking. 'Uhhhhhhhh!' I couldn't take it anymore! I lifted my hip to meet more of his one is and I felt his mushroom head go in! 'Warhhhh! Eh?!?'

I felt him pull his penis out!

'What you doingggggg?'

'Sorry sorry' he apologised with a smirk, my cock go in a bit, I didn't fuck you on purpose.' Ad he giggled again!

'Ehhhhhhhhhh!!! Quick la!!!!!'

Quick what? You want me to fuck you is it? Huh?

I kept quiet and didn't want to reply him.

I raised my hip even higher this time to meet more of his penis, but he avoided my move!

Alamark, what you doing sia, later my penis go in you blame me.

I kept quiet

So how can I fuck u anot?

Didn't reply

I took one hand off my nipple and massaged near my clitoris..

'Woarh!' I moaned!! Was unsuspecting of his move.

How want get fucked anot?

I held my self back.

He fingered my clitoris even harder. I felt an orgasm building up from all this arousement and anticipation excitement. I couldn't control myself anymore and I yelled.
Quick push it in now!!!!

Push what??

Push it in now!!! Pleaseeeeee

Push what?? Must tell me? I don't know what you talking' he said as I felt a bit of his finger went into my vagina to tempt me!

Your penis!

Yes my cock, what you want it to do?
Old 27-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

You horny TS!!! Great story .. U let the mcdelivery guy fuxk u raw??!!
Old 27-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

getting ready to know yur next tgt.pls continue yur steamy story.
Old 28-12-2012, 02:50 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

LoLx~ That mcd adik make ppl pek chek sia!

but hey sis! sia la~ nice story sia! ^^
Old 28-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybubbly View Post
I thought in my head.. Idiot.... I ignored him then, better push him away now. He felt me doing so, and he quickly start to lick my ears...

'Ouuhhhhhhhhh!' I let out a pleasured moan! I felt even more high now, his fingers arousing my nipples, him licking my ears and his mushroom head on my vagina opening! This was so torturing! The full anticipation of a penetration while being aroused was too overbearing!

Ouhhhh ouhhhh ouhhhh.. Quick la you!!! Ouhhhhhhhhhhhh![/COLOR]

He whispered into my ear, ' quick what my dear?' I heard

'Uuhhhhh! Quickkkkkk! You idiot!' [/COLOR]

Why you scold me sia, you say cannot fuck you so I never fuck you, now you scold me...

He was trying to make me beg for it! I felt him work harder with his licking. 'Uhhhhhhhh!' I couldn't take it anymore! I lifted my hip to meet more of his one is and I felt his mushroom head go in! 'Warhhhh! Eh?!?'

I felt him pull his penis out!

'What you doingggggg?'

'Sorry sorry' he apologised with a smirk, my cock go in a bit, I didn't fuck you on purpose.' Ad he giggled again!

'Ehhhhhhhhhh!!! Quick la!!!!!'

Quick what? You want me to fuck you is it? Huh?

I kept quiet and didn't want to reply him.

I raised my hip even higher this time to meet more of his penis, but he avoided my move!

Alamark, what you doing sia, later my penis go in you blame me.

I kept quiet

So how can I fuck u anot?

Didn't reply

I took one hand off my nipple and massaged near my clitoris..

'Woarh!' I moaned!! Was unsuspecting of his move.

How want get fucked anot?

I held my self back.

He fingered my clitoris even harder. I felt an orgasm building up from all this arousement and anticipation excitement. I couldn't control myself anymore and I yelled.
Quick push it in now!!!!

Push what??

Push it in now!!! Pleaseeeeee

Push what?? Must tell me? I don't know what you talking' he said as I felt a bit of his finger went into my vagina to tempt me!

Your penis!

Yes my cock, what you want it to do?
Wow one very horny sis !!! please keep CUMMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 28-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
spwk1f deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

envy much !!
Old 28-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlysex View Post
Wow one very horny sis !!! please keep CUMMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaaaa no need quote whole post ma.. later bo tai bo ji tio zap :P

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1