The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2006, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 22
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
Ministry of Sound (MOS)

Well there is a thread on Devils Bar, one that i used to cheong ever so often and now felt a little out of place unless it's at the "Live" room. So since I am cheonging MOS I might as well start a thread on this place.

I guess it's the in thing and hype to be there given the much publicity about it. Plus the exclusivity if you can go in as a VIP. As many would be aware that there's no membership given out just yet even if you can open bottles of liquor unlike in DB.

Ha I was lucky to get the VIP and hangs first mostly on the Sky Lounge where there are chio bus ready to be pick up if they like you. Alternatively a place to be seen and gals likes to be there also. Most importantly the hassle free of needless q
Old 12-06-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster

BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
Re: Ministry of Sound (MOS)

During the first few weeks were crazy man. Though the VIP q was not never long, man the crowd is there. thankfully i brought my cheong kakis to MOS and hang around the sky lounge hunting for models Nowadays we do so on a thurs or sat. fri are to jammed back and anyway you go in MOS are packed.

it was here i met one of my challenge. A gal as tall as me with red hair drew my attention as i was looking down at the sky lounge. there she was dancing like she took drugs n most of all wa her boobs up and down, left and right. also lots of guys trying to know her. so i decided to lock-on her.

down i went looking for her. but sibeh tulan w the crowd and bloody hell gotto squeeze here and there. only seconds of shiokness going to the sky lounge especially when got chicks standing near entrance and wonder why some people can go in and they cannot. feeling of VIp is song.

when down with her, she stopped and look at me and smile. though din talk. i though that's good coz among all guys im the tallest. so i approached her. let's just call her Bell. and so when intro each other and i got to know some of her frens. as dance floor is pack i suggested her up to sky lounge but she say cannot coz for VIP only. Told leave that to me.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy
as dance floor is pack i suggested her up to sky lounge but she say cannot coz for VIP only. Told leave that to me.

Is there a story coming up??? Will wait for more........

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 12-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Samster

Bell is about 37 yrs old and stands at least 1.8 m. Got nice figure with big boobs. Am not good at judging but i think is a C cupper. But looks fake to me. Juz got married. Understand from her she just go thru the formality to experience the feeling of getting married. She say she still a chabor ma. In anyway she will not have any children and the guy she is with shares the same thoughts. But the age gap with him is about 10 yrs. Honestly I don't care so much abt her personal life thingy.

So i shared alittle about myself. Like all guys who will tell the real thing right. So there I bla bla bla then ask her drink. Like me she likes wine so I guess we had about 6 bottles of wine plus others. Stone like F man. At abt 3 plus we decided to call it a day. offered to send her back which she din reject so we left driving to her place. Planning my move of what to do.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
Harrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmmm...me also regular at Sky Lounge......maybe we know each other....
Old 12-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier24B
Hmmm...me also regular at Sky Lounge......maybe we know each other....
good good......so you can also relate some FR la
Old 12-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

How did you get the VIP?
Old 12-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

1) You spend alot.....

2) You know somebody 'big' in there

3) You are reach
Old 12-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

Quote:
1) You spend alot.....

3) You are reach
That's not difficult then.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1) You spend alot.....

3) You are reach

Can I join you.....

Cheeers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 12-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Can I join you.....

Cheeers
wow bapak, you like that say, I can sense something .. maybe got show down here, I camp own here look look see see .. hehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can I join you.....

Cheeers
If no need to quene, I also want ..

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can I join you.....

Cheeers

let me know when you are back.....time to buy you drinks
Old 12-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_x
That's not difficult then.

ok see you there then
Old 12-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I go there quite frequently, but always no chance to go into the SKy Lounge. Not enough spending power to be VIP i guess. Maybe some bros here and intro some VIP passes to fellow bros here?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1