The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
whothehack is one of the Best!whothehack is one of the Best!whothehack is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Bware of wechat scam

Hi all bro here beware of the following scam.
this is what happen.

Never try those wechat call gal, so first time this gal contract me over we chat and what she is doing after the price is right we agree.
Later a guy call(unknown number) me. told me that we need to pay first using IPhone cards or axs transfer. at first I refuse but after a few rounds of talk so I decide to try as the most I lost $100, so I buy the iPhone cards. sure enough, they call again and want a deposit of $600 when I refuse he start threaten me that he know my address and working place and will create problem for me. So I told him and go ahead and give him the address of the police station and NPP. and I hang up. Later I went to made a report to the police.

So bro out there becareful of this scam. now waiting for him to call so that telco can track them and hand the report to the police.

Hahaha what a luck I have.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bware of wechat scam

bro it not new n common n had been warned over n over again ... even there r few threads in SBF to refer ... even AXS machine got police warning board too
Old 10-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

whothehack is one of the Best!whothehack is one of the Best!whothehack is one of the Best!

Juz wanna try new things haha so sway tio scam
Old 10-01-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whothehack View Post
Hi all bro here beware of the following scam.
this is what happen.

Never try those wechat call gal, so first time this gal contract me over we chat and what she is doing after the price is right we agree.
Later a guy call(unknown number) me. told me that we need to pay first using IPhone cards or axs transfer. at first I refuse but after a few rounds of talk so I decide to try as the most I lost $100, so I buy the iPhone cards. sure enough, they call again and want a deposit of $600 when I refuse he start threaten me that he know my address and working place and will create problem for me. So I told him and go ahead and give him the address of the police station and NPP. and I hang up. Later I went to made a report to the police.

So bro out there becareful of this scam. now waiting for him to call so that telco can track them and hand the report to the police.

Hahaha what a luck I have.
What is the wechat ID ?

Please post here.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

bro sry I have deleted only known the name by 岚岚
Old 10-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Rule No 1.... Dun not paid first....unless u see her....She so pretty and charming....bo Bian lol
Old 10-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 15
TheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to all
Talking Re: Bware of wechat scam

I heard this too many times... Even got this same unknown number calling me, claims to be the "manager" of the FL. Looks like we can start posting a whole list of these fake idiots but they will keep changing IDs anyway...

Does any Bros here have a good method to turn the tables round on these scammers? Pls share...
Old 20-01-2016, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
JoeGibken is Cool - loads of Potential

most the photos they used are from "Google" I already got a few WeChat girls texted me for that most of them pretend to be student then slowly tell you they are in fact selling sex

you can also tell them, I already check your background you are fake
or they ask you for $100, you said I give you $150-$200 after we meet then of course you don't really go troll VS troll
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1