The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
matrix25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

hey any bros gg tomorow? im gg tomorow evening
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
hendri2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

just wonder anybody has been stopped while driving or riding at road block...were you asked to pay even you had an IDP (indo is one of the countries...)..e.g. Bali police know this IDP....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hwinata1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to All Bros,

I am going to Batam tomorrow for a night. I went to Batam the other time but didnt get some action. Was wondering is there recommendation? Any other bro wanna go cheong together?

I tried reading n reading but alot of the info/list are not update and there are thousand of pages.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
xiaolibiantai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaolibiantai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaolibiantai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwinata1984
Hi to All Bros,

I am going to Batam tomorrow for a night. I went to Batam the other time but didnt get some action. Was wondering is there recommendation? Any other bro wanna go cheong together?

I tried reading n reading but alot of the info/list are not update and there are thousand of pages.
Wow... With the myriad of taxi abangs there waiting at the ferry terminal, you still can manage to get no actions at all.... Normally, if you take the taxi from ferry terminal, the taxi driver will automatically ask you want to find girls or not one...

Anyway, what recommendations depends on what you want lor... If book ceweks from joints, check SBY1's posts. Recently, he made a post with a whole list of joints. If want massage joints, check bro newyorker88's sig. He has a list of massage joints which indicate got specials or not.

You are going tomorrow which I think is a long weekend right? Better take an earlier ferry and make sure you're ready to go hunting by as early as 11 am cos if the following factors:

1. Saturday
2. Long weekend
3. Near to salary period => lots of spare cash in pockets => head grow horns... (both heads...)

As for the location of joints to book ceweks, search back my posts. I think I made one on how to go to the joints located around Nagoya area. If in doubt, the taxi abangs will be very happy to help you. If you take road side taxi to go hunting, try to nego for no taxi fare because they will get commission from the joint when you book the cewek. Don't believe it when they say they don't get. If they insist on charging you taxi fare, just go to the next taxi. So many there, you throw a stone blindly and chances are you will hit a taxi driver.

I don't go disco nor ktv, so not able to help much here.

Hope this helps.

Huat Ah!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4181 / Power: 16
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
just wonder anybody has been stopped while driving or riding at road block...were you asked to pay even you had an IDP (indo is one of the countries...)..e.g. Bali police know this IDP....
Usually road blocks, they look for motorcycles... I just pass thru waving at them. Or you just bo chup them.

If you commit an offence( going the wrong way, or turn when you not suppose), they will ask you to go to their police post, and there, they talk. Usually money lah.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 13
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
You are going tomorrow which I think is a long weekend right? Better take an earlier ferry and make sure you're ready to go hunting by as early as 11 am cos if the following factors:

1. Saturday
2. Long weekend
3. Near to salary period => lots of spare cash in pockets => head grow horns... (both heads...)

As for the location of joints to book ceweks, search back my posts. I think I made one on how to go to the joints located around Nagoya area. If in doubt, the taxi abangs will be very happy to help you. If you take road side taxi to go hunting, try to nego for no taxi fare because they will get commission from the joint when you book the cewek. Don't believe it when they say they don't get. If they insist on charging you taxi fare, just go to the next taxi. So many there, you throw a stone blindly and chances are you will hit a taxi driver.

I don't go disco nor ktv, so not able to help much here.

Hope this helps.
Also not to forget booking return ticket early if u don't want to end up with surprise sun return all booking full.

For the taxi driver even if u just exit from a taxi another supir can ask u immediately 'taxi bang?mana?'cool?

Those who offer to take you to joints & say they don't get Comm are 101.36782% bullshit.they get comm not just from joint but also from makan place,hotel shopping place,decent massage spa & the list goes on.some place even give comm+1 pack of cigrette to the driver who bring customer to thier business.

My ex regular driver requesting me to change hotel cause the hotel only pay him one time comm for multiple day stay instead of continuous comm compare to other hotel who pay daily comm for everyday the customer extend.Needless to say,he's fired.

Batam has become expensive enough for the last few years.I just hope it don't rocket up further so soon from the 'kind generous' abang from sg land.

If one has supernatural vision to see what these supir view us as......

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker

Last edited by Rub&Buah; 04-05-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
xiaolibiantai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaolibiantai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaolibiantai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah

Also not to forget booking return ticket early if u don't want to end up with surprise sun return all booking full.

For the taxi driver even if u just exit from a taxi another supir can ask u immediately 'taxi bang?mana?'cool?
Yup... Book return ticket at Habour Bay Mall the moment you reach.

I even kena before walking back to my hotel and at the entrance, kena asked "taxi boss?"

Huat Ah!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4181 / Power: 16
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Batam has become expensive enough for the last few years.I just hope it don't rocket up further so soon from the 'kind generous' abang from sg land.

If one has supernatural vision to see what these supir view us as......
Batam has been more expensive than other parts of indonesia, other than Jakarta and Surayabaya, medan for quite some time already, not just recent years.

All prices are going up everywhere, not just batam, but other parts of indoland as well.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19219 / Power: 17
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
...taxi driver will automatically ask ... recommendations .. book ceweks from joints, check SBY1's posts...massage joints, check bro newyorker88's sig....nego for no taxi fare .. get commission ....
Great thread/plenty info. Many helpful bros too - Keep up the good work!! Just Upz U. Wishing all a great weekend. Cheers.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 7
seventy7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseventy7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hello kawan2..im going batam 23-25 may...just for short relaxing getaways..any cheap hotels u guys can recommend? how bout harris resort? is it close to any interesting place...as in ceweks..
Old 04-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 11
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post

Any idea what time they closed?
Wowwwww this is good sharing. Thanks.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10568 / Power: 11
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Acronym of BATAM

Bila Anda Tiba Akan Memang

If you endure , you will succeed

Bila Anda Tiba Anda Menyesal

If you arrive , you will regret it

Banyak Anak Tapi Ayahnya Mana

Places where lot of children but where is the father
Old 04-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10568 / Power: 11
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jackdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know the price of chivas or martell in batam..means disco or karaoke..
Old 05-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
hendri2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

thanks, president, as always good stuff (videos)....i find that indo cewe are very filial and love their family....they will become ayam, just to support them...this is very rare in the developed countries...
we, cheongers, in a way help them, of course, they help us calm our brothers too...hehe!!! so sometimes, a nasty cewe..just bear with it and give a little money and ask them to leave....their lives are not easy !!!
those syt in the little dot are really lucky...and they are fully `Protected`too....
`lots of kids but where are the fathers?` the mothers can only complaint to Allah!!!! 50%, may be more of the families are without fathers or mothers....
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal
Closed Thread