The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 20
alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
yes i already did. Bought a garter belt for my gf
Where u got it from??? My gf have been asking me to buy her one but I dunno where can I get one. She already has one from Marks and Spencer but she wants a different design. Hope I can give her a surprise this coming valentines' day. Hehehe...
Old 25-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin81
Where u got it from??? My gf have been asking me to buy her one but I dunno where can I get one. She already has one from Marks and Spencer but she wants a different design. Hope I can give her a surprise this coming valentines' day. Hehehe...
Try Tangs. Just saw some the other day while walking around with gf.
Think Taka should have some too.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 25-12-2005, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Try Tangs. Just saw some the other day while walking around with gf.
Think Taka should have some too.
which level of Tangs? i been there quite long time back, remember was at level 2. And i still owe bro north his answer to which level is the hoisery section at Tangs
Old 25-12-2005, 04:11 AM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

mmm any bro's out there haf any new experience with their gf or girls they know? been a long time since anyone haf talk about it
Old 25-12-2005, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
which level of Tangs? i been there quite long time back, remember was at level 2. And i still owe bro north his answer to which level is the hoisery section at Tangs
Level 2 bro, at the east end (the end nearer to Lucky Plaza). They have all manners of hosiery and even a bit of kinky stuff like fetish platform shoes, whips and blindfolds...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 25-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

great... thanks for the info
Old 28-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Seeing as it is Christmas...

Who Shags Wins
Old 28-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Who Shags Wins
Old 28-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

Who Shags Wins
Old 28-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Samster

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Who Shags Wins
Old 30-12-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster

Not my usual taste, but something for the bros back home....

Who Shags Wins
Old 30-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Samster

She ain't too bad actually...

Who Shags Wins
Old 30-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fellow PH lovers,

Do you guys take note that among the 4 main races in SG. Malay Gals (across all age groups but for our discussion we limit it to 18 - 40 years old)seems to be those with the highest tendency to put on PH especailly those office gals and those working in departmental stores?

Furthermore, the colour of the PH that they wear are more sexy and also more visible to the eye. Hope some bros here can contribute their observations.
Old 31-12-2005, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Hi fellow PH lovers,

Do you guys take note that among the 4 main races in SG. Malay Gals (across all age groups but for our discussion we limit it to 18 - 40 years old)seems to be those with the highest tendency to put on PH especailly those office gals and those working in departmental stores?

Furthermore, the colour of the PH that they wear are more sexy and also more visible to the eye. Hope some bros here can contribute their observations.
yep... totally agree with you. I wonder why too
Old 31-12-2005, 08:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Wolf_blade is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Hi fellow PH lovers,

Hi fellow PH Lovers,

Newbie here, also share the passion for silky stockings and pantyhoses.

My observation is that in hospital, Malay Gals was observed with the highest tendency to wear PH too. However in the city, I think that both Chinese and Malay have the fair share of percentage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1