The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My aunt story

I love to read this kind of story..

This remind me of one past incident when I was nine year old..

When I was 9, I rushed into the room when 18 year old Aunt was in the midst of changing. ( she was clad in white bra when I rushed into the room.)

I was embarrassed and my auntie asked me to come over, and pull down my short and carressed my cock as she hugged me ( my face was on her bra cups.)

No further than that.

Now she is in her forties and maintained good figure, she is 34C cupper.

Since then I am looking for creative gal who know how to roleplay..

(My favourite roleplay is this:

I was hiding in cupboard and saw my auntie changing and she notice the cupbroad door open slightly and open the door and saw me, sternly order me to come out... She gave me a scolding ,clad in her bra and skirt/short/pants/or panties..

There, she notice something pointed under my short, she squated down and started to put down my pants,saying ''come, let Auntie see your kuku.''

I hold up the pant in defiance and hanging my head down in shame. She pinched my arms, and order me to put my hands away..She then put down my short and play with my cock.. and suck my cock..''
Old 02-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -992 / Power: 0
Enstein Enstein Enstein Enstein Enstein Enstein Enstein Enstein
Smile Re: My aunt story

Very interesting story to read. Thanks TS for sharing.

Please continue on ............
Old 02-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
wudi is one of the Best!wudi is one of the Best!wudi is one of the Best!wudi is one of the Best!

this story is interesting, thks for sharing it.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it is tedious to write out the story and will cont if time allows......thanks for all the thumbs up.....let me see another one is also quite cute its about a guy staying with his godmother and ends up fing his god sister.........this one also can laugh it out ..........
Old 03-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
adan01 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadan01 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anymore???
Old 03-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 17
benben888 is a name known to allbenben888 is a name known to allbenben888 is a name known to allbenben888 is a name known to allbenben888 is a name known to allbenben888 is a name known to all

wait here for more to come.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
tan707070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story more more
Old 03-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!

Do continue ...
Old 03-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster

hey guys if you want me to continue pl give me some rating leh .......

STORY OF A GODSON (WHOLE STORY)
============================
Me the godson, Jun is the godsister, G is the godmother.

I moved north to Taipei to live with G as it will be v near Uni. G has a dght Jun who was married less than a yr ago. When I moved in I learnt of jun hub killed in a car accident recently and she had a miscarriage shortly a mth back so jun had to move back home so that g can take care of her. G’s hub is working in mainland and seldom home. Jun was sad and had to be cheered but g find herself ineffective so g actually hoped that I can help being the younger gen. True enough as a teen I have easy conversation w/ jun and soon she was feeling happier and g was v happy to see jun talking. Being the only man I was also pretty good in house work and simple cooking so that also left a good mark with g. Now I am literally the didi in the house.

During the next couple of mths nothing much happened and I was getting on w my own routines u noe going to sch, jogging and helping the chores. Gradually things really improved and jun was like her normal self starting to chat and read but still v much stuck at home and so g asked her to quit her job and have a long rest as they do not need her financial support. So jun become known as big sister at home. However I was always curious of one thing, whenever I go to the bathroom I somehow cannot help but notice that after jun finished her bathe there is only panties in the laundry bag and no bra at all. This puzzle was cleared later somehow. When jun is in the hall you will see her getting up to go to her room and she will be out with another inner T-shirt (she wears 2 T at times maybe the weather is cold) and soon this seems to me like a routine that can happen quite frequently. I start to take note of jun physically and at times when she sits (she only wear lazy shorts at home those loose and baggy types) with her leg slightly open you can see the white patch covering her private area quite clearly. Well I am only didi at home remember so no worry for big sis. Sometime she gets lazy and nothing was worn under her shorts and a black patch is easily noticed.

One day g received a call from hub that he injured himself in an accident and is kind of bed ridden as his feet was injured so g has to quickly fly over to take care of him. So g told both me and jun about her plan and asked me to help her to look after the house and big sis as I am able to cook and do the cores better at home. And with me around she feel more at ease with someone to help look after big sis and after all she is already much better and only need to be fed when she is hungry (she hardly steps into kitchen a spoilt brat at home being only dght).

So now I have an extra chore of looking after big sis. I will make 3 meals for her without fail and to the extent w/o me around she gets impatient when meals are not ready. But all these were no issues as I am a quick cook so she was reasonably happy to have me around the house. Soon I was paying more attention to her every move and now I began to realise why she is changing her T freq, remember she had a miscarriage which was kind of towards the later part of her pregnancy this means that her breast was getting engorged with milk and she has to express them frequently and wetting her t so naturally the freq changing and also the reason she is not wearing bra which means she is braless. True enough as the weather gets hotter she start to wear only one t and as she sat there reading the breast will start to leak and she had take a towel and pushed under her t to wipe her nipples. She will do this thinking I am not watching her but at times I can peep at her from all angles.

So far I can see but no touch and naturally a hot blooded brat like me as to resort to hj to release pressure. One day after a jog in the morning I came to my kitchen territory feeling v thirsty so the first sight of a glass of milk on the table was too tempting for me. A quick one big gulp and I almost puked because it tasted strange first thought was it must be spoilt then I began to realise that it must be a cup of jun’s milk which she had just expressed. I quickly poured the rest and washed up the glass and when jun came to the kitchen asking me if I had seen a glass of milk I mumbled that I just tasted a glass of spoilt milk and threw it away and her face turned red and quicky ack likewise that her intent was to throw it away in case someone drink it and of course that someone is none other than me.

G called and said that hub was nothing serious but since he cannot move around she will continue to stay until he gets better and that could be another mth later. We of course said everything is in order and she can cont to take care of hub and I cont to watch over big sis. After the incident I was getting hornier thinking of jun enlarged breast and drinking her breast milk all so stimulating. Jun did not dwell much into the incident and soon it was all her usual spoilt brat attitude.

One day while at home there was big thunder storm towards dinner and soon there was power failure as the circuit breaker tripped and I had to go and turn on the breaker. But because the thunder was so bad it soon become a total failure and no way the power was going to return. So we both sat in the hall and as there were freq lightings jun being spoilt and timid were soon asking me to sit very close to her and as the air cond has also failed I had already remove my t shirt and was only clad in a pair of shorts, soon she held me v tight as more lightings strikes took place and her right breast were tightly pressed against my chest Wow it was so soft and spongy the feeling to ignore but she was too scared to notice then I began to feel my chest getting wet not just from sweat but also some other liquid oozing out from her thin t shirt onto my chest her breast had just expressed themselves also w/o her knowing. Soon I was getting v horny and I purposely held her v tight and try to get more excitement from the rubbing. “ don’t you have a torchlight go and get one at least the house is not so dark.” Asked jun. So no choice but to get up and get a torchlight . So I turned on the torchlight and shined around and when I pointed in her direction the front of her t was not only wet but her two large breasts were wholly visible and the perking nipples pointing straight out of them. Again she was too scared to notice and I was hooked on watching them for a while. “ looks like we will not get any power back so I have to make some simple meal in the dark as it was meal time.” Claimed the chief cook. “what will you be making in the dark?” asked jun. Looking at her breast I said “maybe 2 big mun tou (meaning 2 big buns) “yeah that will be a good idea, I want to eat man made man tou too laughed jun looking at my chest .” so we teased and tickled each other and she stood up on the sofa to get the height advantage and start jumping on the spot and the sight of her two big breast bopping up and down the chest was enough to get noose bleeding. This went on for a while and by now my prick was hard and erected so I told myself what am I waiting for, an almost tempting sight right in front of me and within my grasp so my small head took over my big head and I lunge at her and pinned her on the sofa and my hands continue to tickle her like wise she kicked and move her legs and hands frantically thinking that didi is still trying to play with her. In the midst of the tussle she had actually kicked her shorts down to he knee level and today it was so warm she was actually too lazy to wear any panty under her loose shorts soon she felt a hard object probing at the entrance of her cunt and this object is non other than my protruding prick which is separated by a thin piece of clothe. She panicked and asked me to release her but I told her I am going to eat her mun tou; without her ans I plunge my mouth and teeth into the nearest breast and cup it with full force and suck her breast thru the t shirt she was wearing she yelped and ask me not to do any thing further but it was too late one mouth sucking the hand soon pull up her t and soon both mun tou was fully exposed to me and I start to suck one until milk start oozing out like a tap and now she began to moan and soon her hand was cupping the other breast and pushing it into my mouth and she was asking me to finished both breast for her. By now she was so horny that she asked me to put my prick into her itchy cunt. Without much ado I pulled out my pants and hers and plunge my rod right into the wet cunt and she just want me to stay in there for her to feel it as I was inexperience in making love she guide me thru the rest of the journey and soon after a few gripped by her powerful cunt I fully loaded into her. She moan and moan and to stop her loud moan she actually try to muffle herself with her t but that was really not necc as nobody was home and the next nearest house was a distance away. I guess I was too excited so it was a premature ejaculation and soon she got up and asked me to carry to her room and placed her on her bed. She wanted to retire early and asked me to leave her room but I was not ready to leave so I stepped out of the room and closed the door but lean my back on the door soon she opened the door and I fell backward almost bumping my head on the floor she laughed and asked me to get onto the bed. Soon this time round I was more ready and without her saying I pulled her legs apart as she is still stark naked and plunge my cock into her and start the fing process this time round I had very good stamina and we both f and 69 f and 69 thru out the nite and my memory recalled unloading another 3 rounds into her.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

The next morn when I work up she was already not in her room and I walked into the hall to see her trying to express her milk. She asked me to turn away as she felt embarrassed doing it in front of a guy, but I knelt down btwn her and said “why waste your milk I am thirsty let me do you a service and I can get my drink,” so without another word I pulled her t up and yanked it away from her head and plunge my mouth into one and sucked like nobody biz and soon I empty the next one at full speed by now my hands were all over her and her loose shorts were again peeled away from her waist. I pushed her down on the sofa and jabbed my cock right into her cunt and f her again after my drink. Soon it was all over the house in the kitchen, on top of the dining table, in the bathroom, in the garden on the staircase practically every corner and square inch of the house.

One day while fing her the phone rang , g called to find out how is everything at home and she answered her mom and as I was fing her hard she screamed and g asked what is wrong with her replied that she was watching a horror movie and she was to scared to watch, so g asked not to watch if she is scared knowing she is a timid type. Its ok I will watch and didi is w me and he is working hard to make lunch for me and she continued screaming and screaming and g had no choice but to ask her to lower her voice in case I may think that big sis is mad.

Soon g mentioned that she will be back in two weeks time and from the day onwards the fing session intensified and we were too lazy to put on any clothes as we just keep fing every possible oppor. Soon 2 days before g returned we f so hard that we both had sore cunt and prick. When g got home finally she was v pleased with me as jun seems well fed (not to forget how much semen she had been drinking throughout the ordeal) but she said I must failed to take care of myself and I have loss so much weight and she felt so sorry for me. Hee hee I felt sorry for her instead as jun by now is fully serviced by me.

Soon after that jun went back to work she finally moved to another part of Taipei and I had to get back to play catch up with my school work so all the session had to stop…. Or did they stop mmmmh I wonder. EOS.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
drogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that must be danm great.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
XiaoChang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Wow this is quite interesting ....
Old 04-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
The Big Gee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another new story, great
Old 04-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
23th Warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't wait for the continuation here........
Old 04-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Good story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1