The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
Hehe hope gd trip tml
u always have a luck. dont worry, sure u will happy, gurl will please u, if my sifu see u, i think he will say "u sure get a good service cause u have a good look." hehe

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
u always have a luck. dont worry, sure u will happy, gurl will please u, if my sifu see u, i think he will say "u sure get a good service cause u have a good look." hehe
Haha gd 2 c u again, hope to meet up with the legenderly grandmaster "ah pek" also Hext trip Hatyai hehe
Old 02-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jhtweee455 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
DIsini...

The foto should be JKT.

bro jhtweee455, you try post at JKT thread, see any bro recognize.
batam still bo such service leh..

bro NY88, any ideal...?
JKT as in Jarkarta? The blog is here: http://riauislandstravel.blogspot.com
Old 02-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtweee455 View Post
JKT as in Jarkarta? The blog is here: http://riauislandstravel.blogspot.com
this really need to ask Batam Health Centre Minister Newyorker88
i havn't come across such place in Batam.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
this really need to ask Batam Health Centre Minister Newyorker88
i havn't come across such place in Batam.
In that case, I think the blog anyhow post photos
Old 02-01-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
Went ytd to batam with one forum bro...reached there 2+ , ............... Overall, quite a good exp this time round..think I will probably go permata again in jan..wana book another girl who smiled at me seductively.
you must be another young chap.. <23.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Wishing all Abang and Adek a Happy New Year, may Batam become a better place to cheong this 2012. More jackpot open, more new stock, better joints, and hopefully better service.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtweee455 View Post
This photo looks good. Anybody know where is this?

this place is Fortune Spa in Jakarta, refer to below url:

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/0...ar-menara.html

just helping out to crack the mystery of this good looking place....

happy new year to all...
Old 02-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

reach batam soon....

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WoW.... page 1001
Old 02-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
studia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
WoW.... page 1001
Yeah, should we celebrate? Hohoho.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
this place is Fortune Spa in Jakarta, refer to below url:

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/0...ar-menara.html

just helping out to crack the mystery of this good looking place....

happy new year to all...

Thanks, finally solved

Anyway, for Batam, got happening during Chinese New Year?
Old 02-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cakeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time for FR.

Went with 1 friend to Batam on 28th December 2011. Took a ferry to Harbourbay Ferry Terminal at 11:20AM and caught a cab to Pacific Palace Hotel which I had already made prior booking. Decided on Pacific Palace due to the convenience of the hotel having a disco that appears to be well-reputed according to the other bros here.

As it was our first time going cewek-hunting in Batam, we asked the cab driver to drive us around and he charged us at 30K rupiah per trip. I know it was expensive but wth, we wanted convenience. Cab driver sent us to Pacific Palace, waited for us to check-in and come back down, then brought us for lunch at some place recommended by him. Went to Spa Secret after that for a 2hr quick spa package + ear-candling(clean).

When we were done with the massage at probably around 3:30pm, we came out to see that the driver is/has been waiting for us. Proceeded to ask the driver to bring us go cewek-hunting. First stop was some fish tank that had slightly more than 10 girls. 1 of them caught my attention but none caught my friend's so we left and proceeded to 3 other locations and came up empty. Driver brought us to fifth and last location cos we planned to go back to location 1 if location 5 proves inadequate as well.

Reached location 5, some KTV near Windsor Hotel. 1 of the girls caught my friend's attention so I boh bian settled for one fair and petite but not so pretty girl. We both paid 600K each. Went straight back to hotel and tried to get to know our individual girls better. Paid the driver 200k for his friendly services. We were kinda lucky to get cewek who speak manageable English as we practically can't speak any Bahasa at all.

Went for seafood dinner near Harbourbay Ferry Terminal at this place called De Patros at about 8:30pm. Atmosphere was nice. Had live-band and constant sea breeze. Went back hotel for some steamy action as still had some time before heading to the disco.

Once back in the room, proceeded to undress my cewek. She had very small tits, A-cup for sure but she had a kinda sexy body with zero excess meat. She also had little pubic hair and a relatively cute butt. Started by licking her nipples and fondling her below. Didn't take long to get her really wet. Proceeded to suck non-stop on her nipples and sticking my finger into her memek (learnt this term from her). Brought her to a juice-dripping orgasm (literally) in less than 5min. I was amazed as she told me earlier that she is the type who orgasms with more difficulty. She then gave me a bbbj with great intensity, maybe in return for giving an orgasm so quickly. Her skills at bbbj was quite good as she blended a comfortable mix of sucking and licking and throughout the bbbj I did not feel any unpleasant contact with her teeth at all. She sucked me for about 5-10min before putting on a condom for me and got me to do her missionary. Changed to doggy after about 15min because her butt was cute. Came after about another 15min.

Went to Pacific Disco at about 12am. Bought an E for my cewek upon her request. My friend's cewek was exhausted by my friend and decided to sleep in the hotel instead of joining us. Had a major culture shock there. Couldn't appreciate the music thus couldn't get into the mood. Noticed that majority of the guests there only ordered a bottle of plain water and shared between 2 people ( -__-"). Ordered a jug of beer first and was shocked to see the beer mixed with ice ( -__-"). Experience was really bad but we still looked forward to the dancer segment at 1am.

1am, out came 5 dancers. Was shocked again to see the 5 dancers strutting their own stuffs with ZERO coordination. Out of 5, only one danced quite well. Gave up on the club and went back to the room at about 2AM for another round of action before the cewek asked me if she could go home first as the effects of the E has not worn out and she can't seem to rest properly. Gave her 300K and allowed her to leave since I am more or less spent and have no intention of one more shot in the morning.

Need to apologise for not being able to provide the names of the spots I visited as wasn't paying attention to their names. I identified 1 as 82 Massage. Did not see anything acceptable there. Only had about 4-5 girls by the time we reached and all were quite chui.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeman View Post
Went to Pacific Disco at about 12am. Bought an E for my cewek upon her request.
sImI si E huh
Old 02-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
crazycock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
sImI si E huh