The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
needhelp808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Katong Shopping Centre

Went there for Chicken Rice last week and walk around the building. Noticed a number of Tui-Na shops at the Basement and Level 2.

Anyone with recommendations as I intend to make a return to the place.
Old 24-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of
Re: Katong Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp808 View Post
Went there for Chicken Rice last week and walk around the building. Noticed a number of Tui-Na shops at the Basement and Level 2.

Don't bother.

Let the place die. Shitty service. Shitty pricings. Only a carrot will go there. You have been warned.

There is already a thread on katong. You can find FRs there.
Old 24-05-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp808 View Post

You can return for the chicken rice but not the MP, they are selling chicken made of gold
Old 26-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Yeah starve the place. Some of the MLs are needlessly cocky
Old 26-05-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 15
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

Katong shopping got good chicken rice??
Old 26-05-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuni275 View Post
Yeah at the basement food court
Old 26-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuni275 View Post
Boneless chicken rice with free ah char and soup. Awesome serving, great taste, unbeatable price lol
Old 26-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luxedream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Boneless chicken rice with free ah char and soup. Awesome serving, great taste, unbeatable price lol
That chicken rice is way overpriced. Ate with a fellow Myanmarese and it costed us $15! That is our one day's pay working in a construction company in Sg.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Handsomerey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since go katong, eat laksa first then
Old 27-05-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 8
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Getting away from the chicken rice conversation:

KSC is definitely not for syts. Milfs or even Ailfs and up. Some will give you a 5 minute piano and then finish you off.

You can find some okay options though, including some who let you unlock higher levels when you return. Some will even give a pretty decent massage, but not all.

I think if you're in the area and you lower your expectations, you can do worse than KSC. It's okay, overall, mostly.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 13
Shadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to behold

I have to warn you on KSC. My experience in one of the basement shops is that firstly, no syt and secondly lousy and rushed massage. Thirdly, worst of all special is nothing to rave about and they want a premium.

On all accounts, it's a massive fail.

I have not been to other levels but judging from what other bros say, it seems they are more or less alike.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 13
Shadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Yeah starve the place. Some of the MLs are needlessly cocky
I sometimes wonder how they can be so cocky when ksc is semi-dead to begin with and not some touristy place. And given the ulu location some of their shops are at, how they can still be so daring to quote high. Really pei fu their thick skin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1