The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBDjunkie View Post
So I went to this place (got raided a few months ago but they don't strike twice is it.
!
Got raid but never get caught? So clean joint you mean.
If get caught then license no more.

Some places once they get caught, will have to close down until they get back their license after a year or so later.
Or they change to other type of services which does not require massage license.

So cheong safe and enjoy
Old 26-06-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CBDjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird26 View Post
Got raid but never get caught? So clean joint you mean.
If get caught then license no more.

Some places once they get caught, will have to close down until they get back their license after a year or so later.
Or they change to other type of services which does not require massage license.

So cheong safe and enjoy
Clean joint but naughty staff I guess. Always got some "rouge" staff wanna earn more isn't it hahahah to our benefit
Old 27-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
broz4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Bro can share ctc? Thanks!
Old 27-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBDjunkie View Post
Clean joint but naughty staff I guess. Always got some "rouge" staff wanna earn more isn't it hahahah to our benefit
Bro can share contacts?
Old 29-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
I was walking around a building well known for decent massage. I went to 3 different joints for body massage and was caught by surprise in 2. My first time there was still very decent just ended with some pressing of my balls.

Things started to change after I became a regular. Massage lady is auntie A (but not those very unpleasant type) and she gives decent massage. As a regular,She would tear open my paper underwear for more comfy massage. My erection would be exposed for her. Damn shiok accidental flashing.She would spend almost 1 full hour around my groin area. Rubbing and pressing and even stroking my dick at times. Then finally there was once when she offered to help me release. Slowly it became a weekly routine. She would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to Control her moaning when I squeeze her A cup small breast. Sometime I will get lucky to be able to suck her nipple. Above all. She won't ask for tips like how some masseurs are out to suck our money dry. Hourly massage damage is 45 and she will spend the full hour on my groin area. Good budget massage with release for free! Definitely worth it for people on tight budget.

Please share contact bro. Really interested to try! Thanksnin advance
Old 29-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Fire2014, please share with me Auntie A contact.

Have a nice weekend ahead.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went to an attitude maasseur. paid 30 for half hour. dont have time and condom so decided to do just a hj. She started and then halfway if I want body massage. didnt like to be totally oily so rejected. that is when she start showing face and attitude. keep adjusting her bra etc. just open her mouth and and ask me to top up lah. I will likely agree. previously also did bm and fj with the hot masseur but just now really turn off. 50 bucks is also money what.. don't they understand that the more sexited we are, the faster we cum. in the end no mood, little bro don't want service. she dulan and ask if I can cum. I told her off say your face so dulan, you think I can come. She say I don't wanna pay more for bm. i told her not like I totally not paying her. In the end she ask me to change so I did and left as she is nowhere to be seen. I got a free 15min squeeze and stroking of little bro. Will not visit this place again. any bro got good service recommendation?
Old 02-07-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnlovinnguyy View Post
Tried L*** near MS and the place has become more and more commercial. $100 for HJ with roaming and last time even before ML start massage trying to upsell by asking to add 1 more ML.

Need to discover new places to get teasing massage. Please PM if you have recommendations.
I got $70 bargain until cannot basically carrot chop shop
Old 02-07-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

nowadays really alot of chop carrot shops... come up with 88 prostate thingy... say no prostate cannot touch , release still need to pay extra 50.... total BS....

now freelance ML start charging 120, 130... really think we print money manzzz....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
I got $70 bargain until cannot basically carrot chop shop
Old 03-07-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
Just went to an attitude maasseur. paid 30 for half hour. dont have time and condom so decided to do just a hj. She started and then halfway if I want body massage. didnt like to be totally oily so rejected. that is when she start showing face and attitude. keep adjusting her bra etc. just open her mouth and and ask me to top up lah. I will likely agree. previously also did bm and fj with the hot masseur but just now really turn off. 50 bucks is also money what.. don't they understand that the more sexited we are, the faster we cum. in the end no mood, little bro don't want service. she dulan and ask if I can cum. I told her off say your face so dulan, you think I can come. She say I don't wanna pay more for bm. i told her not like I totally not paying her. In the end she ask me to change so I did and left as she is nowhere to be seen. I got a free 15min squeeze and stroking of little bro. Will not visit this place again. any bro got good service recommendation?
Bro, i have. can i exchange auntie c and a contact with you please?
Thank you so much.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

Any bro mind sharing with me? Will up you! Thanks :-)
Old 03-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 12
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of

Went there 3 times. Each visit ML get more aggressive.

Looks 6.5
Massage is good! 9/10
Viet syt
Serangoon area

First visit. Stripped to commando. Did not wear the paper underwear given. Face down and massage starts. Heavy teasing especially my inner thigh and occasion touches on the stick. Already rockhard. Turn around. Massage my body and her boobs are literally at my face touching. Gq pop but I reject. Told her next time I promise.

2nd visit. Starts with hugs. Stripped me and gave me a good bbbj. Hj and I gave in. Massage then starts. Tips 50.

3rd visit. Everything you can imagine. Roaming, frenching, except fj

I only want exchanges with equivalent exciting massage places. Not Sharing without exchanges.

Last edited by Tallboy86; 03-07-2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

Any kind Bros can share? Will up in return thanks
Old 04-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1943 / Power: 36
girlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant future

Upz you, pls share. Tks
Old 05-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have been visiting an old joint, which is known to provide clean, good and hard massages, but i have gotten plenty of teasing from some masseurs. My main motive is still to get a good massage and teasing is a bonus.

I have been visiting this masseur for at least a year, and it all started when I asked for a lymphatic massage, “lim ba pai du” on my inner thigh. It was all clean and proper the first time she did the massage for me, and it felt really good as i like the aching feeling for the next two days.

Hence i asked for the same massage again the next round and she obliged. This time, she reached further into my boxes, and kept teasing my mushroom head on the pretext of doing the massage on my inner thighs, which gave me a raging hardon. This went on for at least 10-15 minutes. After which, she moved on to massage my stomach, reaching down into my boxers at every available chance to stroke me. All this while, she was open for me to touch her but I did not touch her, and I suspect no stripping would be allowed. After a while, my hardon subsided and she moved on to another part of the body massage.

There was never a GQ and I did not want want one either. I managed to get a great massage and the teasing came as a surprise.

The masseur is a pleasant looking and slim lady, but not a SYT. I tried this lymphatic massage request with a few other masseur and everyone offered different degree of teasing and variations.

I currently visit two clean joints to get my weekly fix of massage, and would like to exchange contacts that provide good massage and some teasing. I am not interested in dirty joints and will only exchange contacts with reputable samsters, so please do not flood my inbox.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread